Future Employment Interview Please Replyyyyyy

gcrayudu

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
I have a interview in a couple of days and mine is Future Employment which means I never worked for this company at all.I need help pleaseeeeeeeeee..
What I need to know is:

1. What is the convincing for future employment?

2. What should I say when they ask why I did not join the sponsoring company when compensation is higher than current company?

3.What should I say when I will be joining the company that sponsored the green card?

Can you guys come up with any other questions that you think they might ask for Future Employment. What are the probable questions that I might be asked during the interview.

Please replyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Thanks
Rayudu

gcrayudu said:
Hi Guys,
I have a interview in a couple of days and mine is Future Employment which means I never worked for this company at all.I need help pleaseeeeeeeeee..
What I need to know is:

1. What is the convincing for future employment?
--future employment may give you peace of mind(streess free), career growth and good compensation to meeet your family needs.

2. What should I say when they ask why I did not join the sponsoring company when compensation is higher than current company?
--you can say that the sponsoring company requires 485 approval before joining them.

3.What should I say when I will be joining the company that sponsored the green card?

--As soon as (within a week) after you get 485 approval.

Can you guys come up with any other questions that you think they might ask for Future Employment. What are the probable questions that I might be asked during the interview.

Please replyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Thanks
Rayudu

Does every future employment requires interview

Mine is also a future emploment case. Does every future employment requires interview ?

I would also like to know the possible questions asked in this thread.

Yes I guess

I think YES, and also those cases who said they were arrested before and no matter if they are convicted or not they will call for interview.
Thanks
Rayudu