Frustrated

Master06

Registered Users (C)
I am really frustrated with the approval rates.
I finished my RFE and also Second FP Still Waiting for approval.

MY RD: JAN 2001
MY FP2 SEP 2003
MY RFE JUL 2003

STILL waiting for approval this is the only place where people will listen to it if i talk about my GC Delay.

Talk to ur Senator...

Dont wait and talk to ur senator. I did talk to some internal officer and I was advised to write a letter to BCIS. They have to reply it in 3-4 weeks as per law.

When you will go to Senators office...just ask for you want your case status. It is not a big deal in US to meet Senator or contacting his office.

None of us ever wrote a letter to BCIS so here we are....

-Sanju

I open enquiry with 1-800 number.
My Lawyer also send inquiry to VSC by FAX also.
Nothing is happend yet.
Still waiting.

THANKS Sanju

I wanted to go but still giving a second thought whether to do it or not. MY lawyer said today that i might get approved it by dec2003 any time.

My lawyer said same thing last year around same time that I should be approved by Dec 2002. I am still waiting. Lawyer can use their best guess, but cannot make BCIS approve our cases.

Lawyer can use their best guess, but cannot make BCIS approve our cases.

I am not sure if this is true all the time.

One of my collegue was layed-off around 6 months back by Company A.

He contacted the law firm which was responsible for his GC thru company A to get all the info to use AC21.
The law firm told him that they were ready to continue to takecare of his application at a Fee from his pocket.
He did not want to take any chance by changing the lawyer and continued with the same lawyer by paying them some fee.

He actually got the GC before he joined the new company. The lawyer had some contact at the BCIS and he had pushed my friends case so that he can avoid using AC21.

Unfortunately they do take the same interest when they take the case through the company.