Frustrated

dwl800

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,

I am just tired and frustrated about this whole Green Card process. I mean we are so qualified. We work so hard. This is unbeleivable. I just am angry at the whole GC process.

Well good luck to everybody to get out of this whole mess.

Tired,
dwl800

Hang on there, at some point of time we all did, no need to be frustrated . :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to oversimplify your frustration, think about the many others still waiting with PDs earlier then 2001/2000!!

So hang tight, put ur head down and go about ur business, card will arrive :)

Hey just hang on for a while more, and you won't feel a thing, and actually start enjoying life again :)

Thanks guys

Thanks for your replies guys. I just think that we are in a "hanging" situation working on EAD and dont know whats going to happen...!

Thanks for your replies.

dwl800

Frodo- Are you still waiting after RFE? I thought I am the worst hit... Can't believe those b#$@!s still did not act on your response.

cbarus said:
Frodo- Are you still waiting after RFE? I thought I am the worst hit... Can't believe those b#$@!s still did not act on your response.
Yes, it is over 16 months since USCIS recd my RFE response (just an employment letter). My case is stuck with the FBI since Dec '03. I am past being frustrated and in fact I am quite numb these days - 3 harsh upper mid west winters since filing my 485 might have contributed to that feeling. I find it mildly amusing when folks get frustrated 2 weeks after they respond to an rfe :D

Everybody:

The thing is, this is really sad. I mean this is solely based on luck. There is no preference on what a candidate's degree is or how good he is in his work.

But....what can you do. The USCIS goes by same slow pace...That makes me angry..and of course frustrated.

Take it easy though..and regarding harsh winter in the midwest..I agree with you guys.

Regards,
dwl800

dwl800

Is your FP done ? if so when ? Based on the new NSC policy as per murthy's
web site NSC should approve soon after fingerprints.

Does anyone know if NSC is delaying Fingerprint till case is ready to be processed ?

SKumar

My FP was done last year in June. But i m "retrogression affected". So I guess it will be a while.

Thanks,
dwl

Frodo- How would I know if your name is stuck in the 'name check'? I finished FP twice. And got the RFE right after the second FP. So was happy, all they needed was an employment letter. Looks like that is not necessarily true. You never know what you are up against with USCIS.

cbarus said:
Frodo- How would I know if your name is stuck in the 'name check'? I finished FP twice. And got the RFE right after the second FP. So was happy, all they needed was an employment letter. Looks like that is not necessarily true. You never know what you are up against with USCIS.
I found that direclty from the FBI. It was also confirmed by my congressman.
You can query the FBI by sending them an email inquiry asking if you name chek has been completed (email: FBINNCP@ic.fbi.gov ). Provide you date/country of birth, A#, and Full name.

frodo said:
I found that direclty from the FBI. It was also confirmed by my congressman.
You can query the FBI by sending them an email inquiry asking if you name chek has been completed (email: FBINNCP@ic.fbi.gov ). Provide you date/country of birth, A#, and Full name.
And after sending that email, be prepared to wait for a few months for a response :)
I heard it takes something like 3+ months !!!

frodo: What was the turn-around time in your case ?

max2k1 said:
And after sending that email, be prepared to wait for a few months for a response :)
I heard it takes something like 3+ months !!!

frodo: What was the turn-around time in your case ?
4 months.

Skumar,

Can you tell me where did you read this info on murthy website.
Thanks.
Sandy
skumar2003 said:
dwl800

Is your FP done ? if so when ? Based on the new NSC policy as per murthy's
web site NSC should approve soon after fingerprints.

Does anyone know if NSC is delaying Fingerprint till case is ready to be processed ?

SKumar