frustrated, depressed and angry!

zhang102

Registered Users (C)
What the F** is going on with NSC! Both CSC and VSC are making progress, we are stuck with god damn NSC. I am really frustrated, depressed, and angry. Just hope I will still have my sanity when I receive my approval.

ND 10/2002, FP2 8/2004, RFE replied 10/18/2004, LUD 10/22/04 AD: not even god knows.

:mad:
zhang102 said:
What the F** is going on with NSC! Both CSC and VSC are making progress, we are stuck with god damn NSC. I am really frustrated, depressed, and angry. Just hope I will still have my sanity when I receive my approval.

ND 10/2002, FP2 8/2004, RFE replied 10/18/2004, LUD 10/22/04 AD: not even god knows.
Same feeling here!TMD :mad: :mad:

zhang102,,God only knows when you will be approved

zhang102 said:

Guys, I've seen a lot of this kind of posts. I've been active member for +/- 6 monts now, but have been observing for over a year.

One thing for sure: You all get approved! Sooner or later, it's only a matter of time.

Me, I am still here and don't know what's next. You probably read my post about NSC losing my I-140.

csc should take over nsc

I think in best interest of everyone, CSC should take over management of NSC. They seem to be best performing service center right now.

I hope this will make you feel better...

zhang102 said:

Pls. visit the Boards for CSC, and you might be amazed to find people with '01, '02, and '03 RDs, waiting!
"All that glitters is not gold!" Those Processing dates just represent the latest dates that are being processed (not necessarily approved!), and only to an extent of 20%, or so. When people followed up because their NDs had passed, they were informed that that there was a shortage of manpower, or that their cases were lying with an adjudicating officer, or they were simply asked to wait for upto 4 months, or more (I remember one post where one applicant was reportedly asked to wait, and not write again!)

In effect, the grass ain't greener on the other side!

Last edited by a moderator:
Me is the same boat. Don't know what i can do @ this time since the date is not past my ND 12/26/02

zhang102 said:

Just be glad you're not in TSC. I am.