From your own catdog - continue OR over and out - YOU DECIDE

catdog

Registered Users (C)
I have seen several posts where folks want me to stop posting here. I feel that I am providing insights into things rarely ever discussed with very candid and clear comments without any sugarcoating.
Unfortunately some people do not like the facts - therefore they want to stop me by asking moderators to ban me. These are the same people when last year they learned my name was Deepti - they turned into dogs with their toungues sticking out and watering wanting to f*** me gangR*** me and do other things to me. Whenever I use such words, I always use ** as I cannot bring myself to use these words being a lady. But i always beleive a lady should be able to say what she wants and I can do that without being profane...I can still say sh** or Fu** but not use these words to do things to people.

Anyway, if even one person believes that I bring some fresh air to this forum and says so as a reply to this post, then I will continue posting. I do not target people. It makes no sense to target names in cyberspace. I just work off of their comments..

SO I NEED ONLY ONE PERSON TO SAY THEY LIKE ME..OBviously if more people say that I will be more prolific. I do not like to be ignored...so if likeminded people keep responding ... I will keep posting....

PLEASE SSAY YOU LOVE ME....

you leave very bad air

You leave very bad air from your posts. Not fresh air. so better shutdown your computer and throw it in trash. And throw your dirty mind too.

YOU WON'T STOP POSTING; BCAS YOU ARE A SADIST. YOU LIKE OUR SUFFERING. YOU TARGETTED USERS MANYTIMES;

YOU THROW SHIT TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS. WHEN THEY THROW IT BACK TO YOU THEY GET MORE DIRTY.

Webmaster confirmed that they contacted your ISP provider to get more details about identity; Since you violated the Terms (that you agreed when you signed in this site) they might even sue you.

So, keep posting.

If you want someone to say that they love you, that would be ONE of your aliases you created in this forum.

catdog said:
I can still say sh** or Fu** but not use these words to do things to people.
Anyway, if even one person believes that I bring some fresh air to this forum and says so as a reply to this post, then I will continue posting. I do not target people......
SO I NEED ONLY ONE PERSON TO SAY THEY LIKE ME..
I will keep posting....
PLEASE SSAY YOU LOVE ME....

Stay Stay Stay

you ARE a breath of fresh air on this board, like sillyman was, sure you post a lot of nonsensical stuff that is humourous but like you say, you don't sugar coat things and talk about what others don't like to hear....but why can't you? this is america....one of the basic freedoms is freedom of speech....they have the freedom to ignore if they are not mature enough to talk about subjects outside their preconceived prejudices. :D :eek: ;) :p :rolleyes: :cool: :)

I won't go as far as calling catdog a breath of fresh air, but it is wrong to try to censor her/him. What about civil discourse? She/he has every right to post what he wants as long as he/she is not abusive :D

CATDOG you are most welcom

I think CATDOG has every right to express his/her opinions.
I like his/her/its posts and I think he/she/it should continue to post.

CatDog's Identity Revealed

Howdy folks!!

You all should no be glad to know that after intensive research CatDog's identity has been revealed.

He posted himself Here

Now you should all be relaxed and not worry about anything. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is CatDog.... fullstop.

CatDog.gif

gravitation said:
I'd say the controversy over it being a "he" or "she" is completely over:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=224058

Gravitation,

You are absolutely right in your post you linked. My spouse is also a psychologist and i talked about Catdog kind of personality and came to same conclusion. Furthermore, the only reason behind Catdog prefers to be “Female” online shows that he is ashamed of what he is writing and thus he goes behind false identity.

In all seriousness, i commiserate with this guy. It shows that sometimes GC process will take best of your willpower and character.

Thanks for taking a different point of view from so called bandwagon of freedom lovers in this post !