From VINAYAK.. No more visa required.. 485 approved / PP stamped.RD10/99

No Title

IMPORTANT QUESTION: AFTER QUITTING YOUR PREVIOUS EMPLOYER, DID YOU INFORM INS ABOUT YOUR JOB CHANGE. DO THEY NEED TO GET NOTIFIED AT ALL ? IN YOUR CASE IT WAS AN RFE BUT IN GENERAL, DO THEY NEED TO GET NOTIFIED IF YOU\'VE CHANGED ANN EMPLOYER AFTER 180 DAYS.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

No Title

Folks, I was traveling so delay in the response.

Thanks to all of you for your wishes. Yes its a great feeling to get throug this process and too successfully. I am sure you all will be soon joining the GC club. We will celebrate your approvals soon..

Aqualung / TRY,

RFE letter for the future employer was similar to the normal response. The only thing different is \'This is to certify that this person has a pending job offer with our company for the permanant position of ...\'. All other details such as position, salary, job responsibility should match the LC.

Also, in my case I had all the pay stubs when I replied to RFE as I was working, I didn\'t have any problems. Well, INS also asked for last 3 months paystubs but I sent last 7 years Tax papers (since my arrival in the land of opportunities) to prove INS that I was always working. I also sent them last 6 months paystubs just in case..

Lemme know if you all have any other questions.

Vinayak

No Title

Hi Vinayak,
       Could you please tell me what all they ask for stamping. I was also layed off in the last of minute of my green card and my I-485 got approved without RFE. I am getting severence money from my old employer. Also I got a consulting job. I am working for the past 1 and 1/2 months. I dont have 3 working salary slips. I have only salary slip of 15 days. I am yet to get this month salary slip. I am worried and I am going to say I dont have salary slip instead of showing 15 days salary slip. Also my GC was applied in East Cost and now I am in central US. I am going to the nearest INS office instead of going to the EAst cost for stamping. Is that creates problems. Your replies are highly appreciated.

patel

No Title

Vinayak,

Congratultations.. I was out for two weeks and did not have access to the web. I am trying to catch up now. Good LUCK for the future.