From TSC to VSC local center

Stuckintexas

Registered Users (C)
My online message says my case transferred to VSC local center. Do not know which local center? Finally after a wait of 2 years 8 months.

Hope VSC would approve my case.

Here is the message on my case...

"On February 19, 2004, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to an office in VERMONT SERVICE CENTER for processing. That office has jurisdiction over the case. They will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 to receive information about local office processing times."

I received 3 EADs, 3 APs from TSC. Some how they did not realize my case needs to go to VSC till after 2 years 8 months.

May be some considerate officer in VSC would approve my case soon.

I has been too long waiting, I am mentally tired of this process. I pray that someone looks at my case sypathetically.

Thanks for your support.

No change of Jobs

My 485 was filed in TSC (as I have been living in Dallas) by my company which was based in Virginia in 2001. After that it was bought by another company in UK but they retained the Virginia office for ongoing business. Eight months ago, a Chicago based company bought us again.

All along I have been with the company though they went through 2 acquisitions and some lay-offs. But by God's grace, I had always remained a valuable member of their new team. So I was retained.

Now unfortunately, the current company after takeover, laid off all the immigration staff with my old company and discontinued the old atorney firm that filed my application with TSC.

Now I have a new in-company immigration staff with a new attorney firm based in Chicago, but my case is somehow transferred to VSC local office based on my old company address.

Cannot decide what to do. May be I have wait patiently.

Sorry to hear that.

Hopefully they transfer to local office in Newark, where the processing time is only 4 months.