From my attorney: NSC is not aware of the end of the freeze

suresh_colo

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

I just got this email from my attorney this morning.
Is NSC going to piss us off again? Where are the NSC approvals?

email from my attorney:

AILA has stated that the INS informed them that they will again be approving I-485 applications. However, I spoke with an INS officer at the Nebraska Service Center this morning and they do not know anything about this resolution. Therefore, we are still waiting to see what is going on. Hopefully, we will start receiving approvals soon.

My attorney did not confirm any "end-of-freeze" either. I also spoke to local senator's office. They said the hold is still on.

yes...it looks like NSC folks do not know bout the lifting of the freeze....IIO said...RFE is being issued for the last two months...a
age out cases are being worked...on...Probable 2001 follks ...will get approved soon....2002 folks...may be by the end of this year...the reason...is that for each file...they take longer time now for verification and update...let us all hope.....cross our fingers...
lot of deportation on fradulent documents...though...lot of desi compnies are getting lot of attention......good system...keep it up INS...

Come on Jack. Why the NSC?

Simple, because they are children of a much lesser God.

One starting to think, it might be better to transfer case to consular processing.

Good luck.

what freeze?

I spoke to an Ayyayyo(IIO) this morning.
She was blissfully unaware of both the freeze and the thawing of it!!
I asked here “the freeze is over right?”, she replies “what freeze?!”. Well, I replied “Who said freeze?”.

Can you guys believe that?
Or aren’t we getting the big picture of this and hallucinating the freeze?
Or, are our minds numbed by freeze that we are hallucinating the end of it?

The way immigration is handled in this country is a horrible JOKE!!!

There is nothing more useless than talking to an IIO.

Well, only the INS web site is worse. Have you guys noticed what an useless website with no accurate information it is?

I guess IIOs read the INS web site only. That's why they do not even know that there was OR there is a freeze...

I WILL BE REALLY PISSED IF I DO NOT SEE ANY APPROVAL AT NSC BY TOMORROW!!!

well ..USA doesnt want EB based

immigrants anymore..so this is their way of squeezing us folks. people who have been cleared even a few months ago..well they were lucky...
As for approvals,bud,dont even hope for a few months at least..
I think they will be busy wih Registration,and then the DHS transition..so Iam not hopeful at all.

Good luck to all
cheers
Jack