Friends, VSC is INSANE, I wanna cry today!!!

minammmmmm

Registered Users (C)
folks.

i checked online..my case has been transferred to Boston office on Dec 2. Today, believe it or not, i received a fingerprint notiice letter..which goes my FP has expired.. what the heck..? i did my 2nd FP in August 2003.. and i double-checked w/ FBI and my FP result was sent to VSC on the next day of FP...and the result was fine.

funny thing is the letter says Note Date of this FP notice is Dec 1..... Considering the date of my 485 case transfer is Dec 2, don't u think my case could hab been adjudicated on Dec 1 if they didnt make this silly mistake on my FP status ??

anywayz, do i have to show up for the re-FP ????????

is there anyone w/ similar experience?????

thanks.

Originally posted by minammmmmm
folks.

i checked online..my case has been transferred to Boston office on Dec 2. Today, believe it or not, i received a fingerprint notiice letter..which goes my FP has expired.. what the heck..? i did my 2nd FP in August 2003.. and i double-checked w/ FBI and my FP result was sent to VSC on the next day of FP...and the result was fine.

funny thing is the letter says Note Date of this FP notice is Dec 1..... Considering the date of my 485 case transfer is Dec 2, don't u think my case could hab been adjudicated on Dec 1 if they didnt make this silly mistake on my FP status ??

anywayz, do i have to show up for the re-FP ????????

is there anyone w/ similar experience?????

thanks.

Do a search. Other people have had similar problems.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Transfer is surely the worst thing to happen in the GC process. It delays the approval by atleast 1 year.

First give FP. Giving FP again do not hurt you much. Don't make it as an excuse for them in future. Rest leave to God.

take it easy.

Boston is not a bad place to be transfered. I think they are pretty fast for interview. Maybe it's better than sitting shelfs in VSC.

best wishes

minammmmmm,
Similar experience here. Me and my wife had 2nd FP done on 08/12/03. Our I-485 cases were transfered to Missouri Service Center on 11/06/03. Today we recieved notice to do FP again for my wife. The Notice is dated 12/01/03. The fingerprinting date is 12/30/03 at Hartford ASC. I don't know why?? They might send me a 2nd FP notice too. I have to wait and see...

RD 01/16/02
FP2 08/12/03
Transfer Date 11/06/03 (VSC to Missouri)
FP3 (Wife) Scheduled for 12/30/03

guess

more thsn one person is handling the case. I wish one could have instead approved it.

according to recent updates CSC is contemplating transferring cass as soon as it is rcieved so people dont have toi wait