Friends do call this Ph# for FBI Name check

PrinceofJungle

As recent threads shared from CSC ppl are eligable to call this emergency CSC Ph# 949-389-3007.
I decided to call , there a lady replies and would let u know about FBI Name Check Status.

She was nice and immidately response, just don't mention u filled TSC, first question is A#. thats it. she would let u know. :D don't rush all of u in once...

She is nice so be Very super nice with her :D . don't bother her. asking other than name cleared, she is even not allowed to handle case other than CSC. just be nice.

Hope it would help to u all :D

keep this thread alive and share u r exp plz :D

The thanks is also goes to Mr 'Peter2' who pointout this Emg No.

Good LUck

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently too many people called. He was asking me if I didnt just speak to him (probably someone with similar voice did speak) and said this number is only for emergency.

tominavhech said:
Apparently too many people called. He was asking me if I didnt just speak to him (probably someone with similar voice did speak) and said this number is only for emergency.

Told u don't rush all of u make small groups, set ur time and call one by one. she sound tired but willing to help and understand issue. :D

be nice, and its good if let ur spouse call to her. :D hope it would help to get reply.

Good luck

Best thing is if u have ur spouse or other ladies in ur home let her call to her. :D hope it would help.

Just be nice with her, she sounded tired but willing to help ppl regardless where u file.

Just give A# , she would confirm ur name. then ask with very respectfuly if she is enough kind to just let u know about name check has been cleared or not. no more questions she is even not allowed to handle other than CSC cases. as advised u let ur female family member to call them hope u would get reply.

Good luck

I called this #, a lady replied and told that my Name check is cleared. She also said this case is from TSC, so she can't see any additional info other than Name check clearance.
Thanks for posting this number.

--------------------------------------
485 RD: Aug 2002
FP Appeared: Feb 2005
RFE : March 29, 2005

I called too, also a lady, she said fingerprints were already in and name check has no record? means cleared right? hope so...:)

thanks for the #, just awesome

wheresmygc

Vermont Service Center

Does anyone know if this works for VSC filers too? Any VSC filer tried this or I'm going to be the first one tomorrow @11.30 AM EST?

Thanks.

did you get a response ?

Was the phone number helpful for VSC name checks? Plz keep us posted.
thanks

CloseToGod said:
Does anyone know if this works for VSC filers too? Any VSC filer tried this or I'm going to be the first one tomorrow @11.30 AM EST?

Thanks.

I called this number to ask for the name check. A man told me this number is for emergency only and asked me where i got this number. Apprantly too many called
this number and it doesn't work anymore.

Does TSC have similar number we can call??

called this numbers

Got a desi lady on this line. said since last 2 days a lot of calls are coming on this line that too from outside CSC. got status details about pending AOS from her. she advised us to wait???

I called asked whats my emergency, and refused to tell me anything. what does 'desi' mean, i see that a lot term in this forum?

too_long said:
I called asked whats my emergency, and refused to tell me anything. what does 'desi' mean, i see that a lot term in this forum?

I believe she was just doing her job. I can say she is nice, polite and very cooperative and does understand that ppl who are calling are in difficult situation so she is helping regardless the service center. isn't it enough. as I shared don't all of u in one day. make group, set ur timings. than.... call.

May be she got instruction from her suppervisor how to deal.

What did u say when u were asked 'what is emg?'

plz share the conv

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not complaining, just saying what happened. I told her I am calling to ask about name check. I think they got so many calls that they cant afford to stay cooperative.
btw, i am still wondering what desi refers to

too_long said:
I am not complaining, just saying what happened. I told her I am calling to ask about name check. I think they got so many calls that they cant afford to stay cooperative.
btw, i am still wondering what desi refers to

Woud u like to share Where u from?

Any possibility for fraud?

Just wondering how this number surfaced all of a sudden... Any possibility for fraud here???

My apologies for those that posted this and are trying to help. Per my conversation with Mr. Hardy's office earlier, the only way to get name check status is to email fbi..... Just a thought

They are calling CSC emergency number, so they are actually asking USCIS. The name check is sent to USCIS headquarters, so that info is available to all service center, obviouslly the person answering has the basic info that officers have.

vg333 said:
Just wondering how this number surfaced all of a sudden... Any possibility for fraud here???

My apologies for those that posted this and are trying to help. Per my conversation with Mr. Hardy's office earlier, the only way to get name check status is to email fbi..... Just a thought

They are just asking A#, and name confirm without spell.

check it out :D

http://www.elirich.com/aug9.htm

If you still have not received a reply and INSDirect still indicates that your matter is pending, you have a choice of calling the Center Director’s office at (949) 389 3007 OR using the AILA CSC Liaison Inquiry System by faxing the CSC Inquiry form and Problem Case Inquiry Sheet to the attention of Liaison at (202) 371-9449. YOU CANNOT DO BOTH – ONCE THE CSC’s FRONT OFFICE IS INVOLVED, THE PRODUCT LINE ACD NO LONGER HAS ACCESS TO THE FILE. THE CSC SYSTEM DEALS WITH THE PRODUCT LINE ACD