friend I485 approved: WAC-03-040...

digdugxy

Registered Users (C)
Got RFE a month ago., now it's approved, with thousands of wac-02- applicants still on the line..........

SPAM: Project Kashmir

Project Kashmir shows this kind of trends.
Hundreds of I-485 cases filed after 7/31/2002 must be approved within a couple of months, thanks to the Pilot Program.

I encourage ALL APPLICANTS FILED BEFORE 7/31/2002 to call to your representative and both Senators' office to claim.
Also, join the campaign #11c so that I can release the Project Kashmir reports.

Please educate me
what kind of Pilot program will make 100s of apps after 7/31 approve?
Some links will be useful

i think they are trying the age old method - "divide and rule" ... also i think this could be some ploy to advance the "dates"

At least you got some "movement", while mine was filed around yours, there has been no change whatsoever! Hope there WAS an RFE. P

Originally posted by kashmir
I encourage ALL APPLICANTS FILED BEFORE 7/31/2002 to call to your representative and both Senators' office to claim.
Even if you filed after 7/31/2002, the CSC would choose only 5-10% lucky ones,
and most of WAC03 applicants must see some WAC04 approvals before your own approval.
So, I encourage most of applicants filed even after 7/31/2002 to join us.

senator's phone number

Originally posted by kashmir

Hi,

Can someone give me the phone number of senator and congressman I should contact? I live near LA.

I am not familar with Amercian politian. Is there a senator in charge of LA?

ImmigrateMe
wac02-046