Friday Baby!!!

NFL - big time!!!

Hey Man

I'm a big time football fan. Pretty recent though, I used to catch some football action on sports channel in India, but nothing much. Here I started pretty much with last year's Super Bowl. But I think the game is an exciting mix of brain and brawn.

For a casual observer it's difficult to fathom, how much preperation (chalking out plays etc.) goes in a game, and how much your quick wits play a part in it.

I don't really follow any teams or players specifically. But love watching the game. Enough to upset my wife (..try to unglue me on Monday from the TV set..)

Ah...off topic...but it was good to speak/think something else besides GREEN card.

Cheers

Big Time

My husband used to be all time fan of RAMS as we live in St. Louis.. I started watching with him from the last super bowl, i got so excited, and I started watch them too.. My excitement went to a peak when we watched the RAMS game in the stadium for their first win in the season that too against Oakland Raiders who never lost till then for this season, the interesting part was next to our suite guess who was there?.. Yes, the owner of Oakland Raiders.. I just can't forget that game with all excitement..

NFC champion RAMS, Will you guys make it this year??..

Also, I'm great fan of Green bay Packers and New England Patriots Teams(What a defense team, GO Patriot)...

GO RAMS GO RAMS GO RAMS..

Man, This is so interesting..

I'm editing this, becoz i forgot to mention: I love Marshal Faulk(No.28)...

That reminds me i need to get his numbered RAMS T-Shirt..

Last edited by a moderator:
New England Patriots!!! I acknowledge that it's going to be a tough season for PATS, but i'm quite confident that they will pull off atleast AFC championships and hopefully Superbowl to make it two in a row. Denver Broncos team is also playing quite well these days.

Go Redskins!!!

Sorry guys, I was out for a Long friday Lunch break...

I am a big Die hard Redskins fans though our team slowly picking up!! I luv to see them getting into playoff but more suprise for Atlanta falcons to take the Wildcard entry..

Just keep this thread alive..

is anyone playing Football Pool?

~Mad

NFC Playoff teams

My Prediction for NFC Playoff

Division Title
=========
San Fransico (49ers)
TampaBay
Greenbay
Phialdelphia

Wild card
=======
New Orleans(saints)
Atlanta(falcons) Suprise!!!!

Sorry Vigneshbabu,Rams wont make into playoff no matter even Kurt Warner take the job this week.

~Mad

Man U

I think Man U will make it to the league playoffs again this year.

For consistent defense I don't think there's a better team than Inter Milan though.

Boy I wish Arsenal were back in their glory days, loved that team, great energy.

GO REDS!

IMHO, NFL is the greatest and most interesting sport ever watched by me.

I love it a lot.........

Why predict a team for Playoff, anyway it is a guess.

GOK who will get into playoffs but I like watching the sport.

I don't why India doesn't have American Football.