Frequency/schedule of update for the processing times on the USCIS websites

lalaker

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone figured out the Frequency/Schedule of updates for the processing times on the USCIS websites. How often do they do it?? I was it was updated twice in Jan'06 (1st on the 6th and then on the 24th).

Please advise,

Lalaker
Did you apply for AP or EAD?

My RD for I 140/485/AP/EAD is Jan 12th, and I am anxiously waiting for a good news.
Jadoo85

lalaker said:
Has anyone figured out the Frequency/Schedule of updates for the processing times on the USCIS websites. How often do they do it?? I was it was updated twice in Jan'06 (1st on the 6th and then on the 24th).

Please advise,

TSC update processing dates every mid and end of month, but it does not post online always... but u can always find it on the AILA.org website under TSC..

jadoo85 said:
Lalaker
Did you apply for AP or EAD?

My RD for I 140/485/AP/EAD is Jan 12th, and I am anxiously waiting for a good news.
Jadoo85

Jadoo85,
Ouch, it hurts when you ask me that question. I can't file for 485, I am victim of retrogression (EB3). Hope that it won't be too late b4 I can file for 485/EAD etcc...

annoosa said:
TSC update processing dates every mid and end of month, but it does not post online always... but u can always find it on the AILA.org website under TSC..

thanks for the udpate pal. I will keep looking.