Frequency of Calls

GeeCee Saga

Registered Users (C)
Do you guyz think that INS is flagging people who call frequently for an RFE generation.
My AVM message is wrong and does not change so I have called INS about 5-6 times since fingerprinting which was in April. Once was for address change and the other was to cofnirm address change.
My reasoning - IIO says "RFE in typing" but AVM doesn't change about RFE issuance takes longer than expected for it to be sent out.... There must be another reason.

it can'get more autocratic

First they delay and then it would be annoy them if we call to know what's going on , after a year long wait.

Don't worry.

I think u have a Right To Information.

If calling frequently is disallowed, they will have so mentioned somewhere. Annoying or not annoying shouldn't go against or in ur favor.

If they can't handle call volume, it will show up in increased waiting time or employing more IIOs for the same.

But do apply ur own discretion when calling.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only way I can get an update if I talk to an officer unfortunately because my AVM message is wrong and doesn't get updated. Anywayz thanx guyz...
The reason I was thinking this is because I asked an IIO and she told me that calls are logged and then normally it shouldn't take this long if an RFE has been issued. All it needs to do is get typed up and sent out. I mean 2 weeks is a long time just for a mechanical job as that. Others normally get it within one week's time.
And then another person y.. said the same issue is with them. When I look at rupnet there are only 3 RFE's issued. 2 of us have RFE issued but in typing and then disappeared.
I guess I am just getting unncessarily worried..