Freeeeeeeeeeee

GoodLuck

Registered Users (C)
It\'s finally done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant\' believe the good news, our I485\'s are approved.

RD 05-09-2001
ND 06-13-2001

I just heard it on AVM...i\'m not able to type anything....
my 10yrs of struggle is completed. This is like a new life.

No Title

Congratulations!!! Are you sure it is 2001. I would highly appreciate if you can post more details.
Thanking you in Advance

No Title

My case is also similar to yours..Can I have the your
InL ..LIn-xxx-185-xxxxxx or what is your LIN no?
Thanks

No Title

Following are my case details:

PD: 11/02/98

RD: 05-09-2000 (sorry for typo earlier)
ND: 06-13-2000

FP: 01-23-01
Yellow Form submitted along with Emp letter submitted in 2nd week of Jan 01.

LIN: 00-185-VVVVV

Thanks to so many people who share the info. Hang in there folks, your day is not very far. Specail thanks to immigration.com, isn.org, Myladoor. Thanks to NSC, they really done a great job in last 6 weeks.
Thanks to my company who were very professional.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

No Title

IMHO the cases are surely going by the FP dates. The last FP date that I have seen is 01/23/01. Any comments!!

No Title

What is the significance of numbers in the LIN#. I know that the LIN stands for Lincoln, the next two digits for the year (e.g. 00 for 2000), but how about the following three digits? (in this case 185) Any ideas?

RPR

No Title

My RD, ND, LIN are exactly the same, But my FP date was Dec, 26th 2000. Any one with June 2000 ND and FP in 2000 has been approved???

No Title

GOODLUCK! Can you post other details such as: EB? INDIA? PD? Are you sure that your lin# has LIN-00-185, because mine is 186, but seems like I have to count months because my FP done in March \'01. Any suggestions about expected date, pl.!

No Title

RB2000:

App category : EB2(RIR) (but it took year to get LC approved)
PD: 11-02-1998

I\'m positive about my LIN. I tried it so many times, it\'s on my finger tips. I spoke to Cust Srvc 2 weeks back, she mentioned same story which we hear on AVM. I think, even if case is assigned, INS systems don\'t get updated. She mentioned, mine was not assigned. Now, within 2 weeks approved. But, my 2nd ead(ND feb 20\'01) is not approved. Now, it is not needed. Just stay positive it will be done.

No Title

rpr..
00-185 means 185th working day(exclding weekends and holidays in a caledar year) of the financial year 2000, which started on October 1st 2000.
INS supposed to process applications on FIFO, thatswhy there is so much stress on this LIN #.