Freedom from deep depression RD 07/09 ND 8/23 AD 04/30

Mark Your Words

From your postings I observed that how you relived and relaxed after your GC approval. As you said there no point in over curious about this process and concerned too much. There are many people whose process took 6,7 or more years to complete and even worse experience of working through calculative and cunning companies. At the same time some people it took less than two years for the entire process. Life is always like that. Enjoy your moments and be happy.

Congrats, you\'re not alone...

I started with EB-2 in 97 myself, and I\'m still not done. I was "screwed" by my super-proper lawyer by not going the RIR way. My I-140 got delayed for more than 3 months by my company, and you know what happened last year with I-140\'s.
You are right, when something comes at a high price, it is no longer enjoyable. You\'ll be happier (or just relieved) in a few weeks.
So start enjoying your life again...

congrats. Enjoy your freedom.Please add/update your details at Rupnet EasyTracker at....

http://www.rupnet.com/immigration
This will help others in line and make their wait easy. This system has auto e-mail feature, which sends out e-mail when you post your info with approval, to those who are waiting in your RD month.
Again thanks and enjoy
greaty-k

nice narration

It was indeed touching story and we (GC waiting life forms) are on the same boat ..
My RD is 0ct 01 and it\'s almost 7 months since then ........god knows when I will get approved ...but story like yours gives us a moral support !!

Congratulations and enjoy your freedom !!!!!

Congrats man!!! It sure has been a long and frustrating journey for most of us here..

but guess what, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Hard work and patience always pays i guess. Anyhow, wish you good luck in all your future endeavours.

good luck
hope99