Free information on "V" Visa

kinni_sandhu

Registered Users (C)
If anybody have some doubts or scruples about "V" visa do ask me without any hesitation. I got the "V" visa myself after studying it throughly so want to help my fellow friends too free of cost. But before u write to me do write to me about the Receipt-Date of your case written on Notice of Action.I want two main informations :-
1.) Receipt Date of your I-130 petition at INS office.( Do write INS center name too eg California,Texas and so on).
2.) If your case has been approved as yet or not.Do tell me and if so do tell me the date of your Approval Notice.
    Receipt date is always written on your Notice of Action so please read it from it. If u provide me with this information i will assist u a lot.
My email is kinni_sandhu@yahoo.com
                                                            Thanks

No Title

If anybody have some doubts or scruples about "V" visa do ask me without any hesitation. I got the "V" visa myself after studying it throughly so want to help my fellow friends too free of cost. But before u write to me do write to me about the Receipt-Date of your case written on Notice of Action.I want two main informations :-
1.) Receipt Date of your I-130 petition at INS office.( Do write INS center name too eg California,Texas and so on).
2.) If your case has been approved as yet or not.Do tell me and if so do tell me the date of your Approval Notice.
    Receipt date is always written on your Notice of Action so please read it from it. If u provide me with this information i will assist u a lot.
My email is kinni_sandhu@yahoo.com
                                                            Thanks

No Title

Do you have any idea when the I.N.S. will be posting "v " visa regs. for people who are already in the U.S. and our eligible?
               Thank you for your time.

No Title

Which US Consulate (country name will be fine) issued you V visa and when (which month will be fine)? Did you receive any notice from INS/NVC/US Consulate (only one is the right answer, so pick one)?

Note to ALL other readers: Do NOT ever give out your personal data including your Receipt Date, Receipt Number,..etc. In regard to general processing time, MM/YY will be sufficient for any web posting.

v visa

my wife just lost her job. I have applied for her greencard on december 98 at atlanta( texas service center). yester day I went to INS and they told me it\'s going to take another 7-9 months just to approve thwe application and according to ins I need the approval notice in order to get an V visa. What\'s going to be her status? What step I should take?

V visa

Hi Syed,
I got the very same situation like yours. Can you provide me more information regarding how you solve your wife\'s problem at last?
Thank you very much for your help!

The New V Visa

Hello:

I am a U.S. permanent resident married to a British citizen. I filed form I-130 on her behalf October of 1998 with priority date of November 2. With the current implementation of the V Visa, I am trying to gather information and how-to proceed. My question is, if she travels to America on a Waiver Visa, will she be able to apply for the Visa here in the U.S.? I would rather trust a professional advise me of which step to take. I also understand that she can apply while in the United Kingdom, but I would prefer to apply while she is in this country. Since this V Visa is very new, I have did not find any processing time on your website. Any idea approximately how long this takes? I also read that my wife can apply for work permit at the same time as the V Visa?

Your professional advise will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

No Title

I havn\'t solve the issue yet. Today I went to INS, they told me my wife\'s application must be approved first in order to apply for V visa and Atlanta INS office is processing January 98 . But according to shusterman\'s site all you need is Form I-797 ( which is notice of action) to appluy for V visa.

That\'s all you need

That\'s all you need. When your application become 3 years, then you apply for V visa with the copy of your notice of action (receipt)then they will give you interview date. When you go to interview you must produce all kids of documnets like affidavit of support, marriage certificate, copy of your application etc..

v visa information

Hi Paul, Thank you for your information. Do you know anyone who has gone through this process. According to Atlanta INS official your application must be approved first in order to get V visa.

V visa application

Hi, guys I applied I 130 for my wife in Jan.99 at VSC.My case have not been approved yet but what I understand about the new law is that you can still apply for V visa, while you are waiting for the approval. The main condition is three years waiting period. I am planning to apply for V visa a few weeks prior to completion of three years. Advice from any one who has gone through this process will be appreciated.

V visa submission

Hi everyone! I have recently applied for V visa(RD-09/25/01;ND-09/27/01;FD-10/02/01).I have submitted Form I-539(and info required by I539-A),Form I-765(with EAD card signed) and Form I-693(Medical Examination),copy of my I-797(Notice of Approval for I130 filed over 3 years ago),two pictures,Copy of my I-94(front and back).I received 2 letters from INSChicago(I am in NJ)telling that the process usually takes 60 to 90 days and to proceed with fingerprinting at my local INS Application Support Center after having scheduled a FP appointment through National Customer Service Center at 1800-375-5283(1 letter forI-539 and another forI-765).I have done my FP and I have called FBI and they were already cleared at the same day and sent to INS Chicago.Now I am just waiting for the processing. RITA

Received V nonimmigrant status in 50 days

I received my V nonimmigrant visa status last Wednesday. It took 50 days to process. It took about 30 days after my fingerprint appointment. Didnot receive Employment Authorization yet.

medical exam clearence

what is the process of medical examination and how long does it take complete the process? Do I need to go to any Doctor referred By INS?
Please Help!

Notice of approval of V visa!!!!!

I\'d like to share that I have just gotten my Approval Notice regarding my submission for V visa(I-539).My info:RD-09/25/01;ND-09/27/01;FD-10/02/01;AD-11/15/01.Best of luck to you!!!

medical exam

It was pretty easy.I went to an INS authorized doctor on Friday,had the usual physical examination,was vaccinated and had my blood taken for Lab tests(HIV and Syphilis).The next Monday the results were ready.The doctor gave me a sealed envelope,which I have enclosed with my application for V visa.I hope this helps.

Re: Medical examination

Syed, go to FAQ in this website(on the top of the main index) and click INS Approved Doctors(left side) .They have listed INS approved doctors by State.They have address,phone number,etc.I know that you also can have a list direct from your local INS office.My doctor,actually is not listed(I live in NJ).The 1800-375-5283 also provides the list .