Free at last!

greenmaster

It is my greatest pleasure to share with you the excellent news that my and my family\'s cases have all been approved today! During all those waiting days of anxiety, this site has helped to pull me through and more importantly, provided invaluable information; for these I can\'t thank you all enough!

So that my case can shed any light for people in similar situations: I have used AC 21 Provision. Be encouraged and if you have strong enough cases, you should never give up hope.

WAC-01-270-XXX-XXXX
Never got RFE
FP March,2002
Seems CSC is moving indeed!

Congratulation! Hope my case get approval soon...

mime is wac-01-279-xxxxx, rd 07/27, nd 09/10, ft 03/09, process resume on 03/20, when will it be approved?

greenmaster...

As a courtesy, your info has been added to Rupnet Easytracker.Pl. check private msg for user Id and password.

Hello Green master.. Please give your openion on my case details

Hello Green Master,
 My client wants to give a permanent job offer but I am in a status of confusion. I have completed 180 days during Mar02. When i called IIO they said june cases are in process and i still need to wait for 4 more months to get my approval. So Can i change my employer to this client. What is your openion on this.. Please send me a detail mail to ravipampana@yahoo.com.
Please let me know what type of documents i need to submit to INS for change of employer if situation turns worse.

Thanks

When ? When ? When ?....

wac-01-280-xxxxx, rd 07/30, nd 09/10, fp11/17 process resume on 01/12/02, when will it be approved?