Free at last...

porkman

Registered Users (C)
Got the following message today after I came back home:
============
This case has been approved. On January 10, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.
============
Thanks for all the bros and sisters of this forum, especially to our boss WantGCNow. And for those who are still waiting, you will get your GC pretty soon. :)

porkman said:
============
This case has been approved. On January 10, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.
============
Thanks for all the bros and sisters of this forum, especially to our boss WantGCNow. And for those who are still waiting, you will get your GC pretty soon. :)

Congratulations. You are not a simple porkman, you have the green man. Happy for you.

porkman said:
============
============

Dear Porkman:

Congratulations. Please come back to see us, poor souls when you have time.

Last time, Norman, so with " man" could be luckier!! :D