Free at last! Free at last! Thank God almighty, I\'m free at last!

mick sammer

Registered Users (C)
AMV system says case approved April 22 for me, spouse, & 2 kids!!!! I hope all the others get approval soon. What a day!!!! Yahooooooooooooo!

Mick

No Title

Mick,

Congratulations on the approval!!! Didn\'t you just complain the
snail processing pace two days ago? :)

Did you check the message last night? I am trying to figure out
what time the system gets updated.

Good luck for stamping, and enjoy your freedom.

ciba

No Title

Thanks guys,
Yes Ciba, I was complaining about CSC but in reality, it\'s only took a year to due LC/RIR, I-140 (CPIV) switched to AOS & approval, which I did myself without lawyers. However, my company name changed after I-485 submittal & I was really worried about redo.

RD 12/14/00
ND 12/29/00
FP 03/15/01
AP 04/22/01
Good luck to all of you on your cases.

No Title

Hi Sameer,
        Congrajulations. You have mentioned that you switched from CP to AOS. At the time of filing AOS was u r file still in the NVC or Consulate. My files are transferred to Consulate, I am just trying to figure out, how much delay it may cause.
        Can you also post your PD, Category & Country. Thanks in advance.

No Title

April 22nd, Sunday!!!!!!. Great !!. INS works on Sunday!!!!

My RD: 12/18/00; ND 5/1/01; FP 3/15/01;

Regards,

No Title

I called this morning at 6:00am, almost shit myself when I heard that the message had change. I switched to AOS because after 2 mnths waiting, the NVC hadn\'t rec\'s my file. I sent them a letter telling them that I wanted to AOS & hold my file for CSC to retrieve. It didn\'t seem to make any delay. Country Canada, PD was current (04/13/00)

No Title

Mick,

Did you try calling last night ?? Do you think the AVM was updated last night ??

No Title

Mick Sammer,
Congratulations on the approval. I remember you from the CP times - as
I was in the same boat - and switched to AOS also (similar dates as yours ND,AD)
AOS @ CSC Rules!
Congratulations on your freedom!

-SujitC

No Title

Thanks Sujit C

Yes it was a tough decision indeed.I was really encouraged to see you got your approval, which gave me hope. Good move!! My company was merging & changing names when I rec\'d packet 3. I decided to apply AOS before the merger & take my chances. I think I would still be waiting via CPIV route.
Now the fun part, endless line ups at local INS for stamping. Any one out there with experience at Phoenix local INS for passport stamping?

Mick

No Title

Last night they showed the long lines at the Immigration offices on the 11 o clock news on ABC and said the Attorney General\'s office was going to see what could be done to help the slow processing.