Fraud: H1B for one Company & I140 for another Company

SirZKaGC

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

!!!Need an urgent help!!!
I moved one of the companies who assured me to support me with a pre-approved Labor Certificate.
Last week I filled my I140 & I485 with this company using the pre-approved LC.

But recent I happen to receive the copy of my H1B Acceptance Receipt. I happen to recognize that the Name of the Company is Different & the address is also different.

The Company listed in my H1B is in Atlanta where as I moved to the Company which is in IL. I am receiving my paystabs as checks from the Company in IL.

Can someone tell me what could be the condition? I am not able to get what is happening.

Is this a fraud condition? If yes I would certainly like to screw this Company, what ever may happen to me, but I would like to keep it as last choice & would like to have it straightened up.

Guide me what to do. I have good relationship to the Client & he should be will to take me on board if things are messy

Thanks

!!!Need an urgent help!!!
I moved one of the companies who assured me to support me with a pre-approved Labor Certificate.
Last week I filled my I140 & I485 with this company using the pre-approved LC.
------ Did you have I-140 filing and I-485 filing receipts? I hope your lawyer may get them in 10-15 days after filing
But recent I happen to receive the copy of my H1B Acceptance Receipt. I happen to recognize that the Name of the Company is Different & the address is also different.
----- What do you mean by “H1B Acceptance Receipt”? did you transfer H1 with this company and you meant that you received a H1 transfer filing reciept
The Company listed in my H1B is in Atlanta where as I moved to the Company which is in IL. I am receiving my pay stabs as checks from the Company in IL.
------- May be the company has head office in Atlanta and you may be working at client site in IL or they may have branch office in IL or head office in IL or branch in Atlanta. We need more info from your side to understand the case details as you have not provided full details
Can someone tell me what could be the condition? I am not able to get what is happening.

Is this a fraud condition? If yes I would certainly like to screw this Company, what ever may happen to me, but I would like to keep it as last choice & would like to have it straightened up.

Guide me what to do. I have good relationship to the Client & he should be will to take me on board if things are messy
---We need more info from your side in detail and sequence of events. I don’t suspect Fraud I feel you are not aware of so many things about your company. Post you complete details

AS long as it is the same Company with different locations, I think it should be OK.