France - Consular Processing through Paris.

French Dude

Hi everyone,

I\'m trying to seek information about my consular processing (processing times, ...). Unfortunately, there\'s not much on the web for French people (almost nothing). I would like to be in touch with people like me, applying for a green card through Paris.

Thanks for any information you could provide.

Same case

I am in the same case as you. As I remember cptracker.com had one case of consular processing through Paris that seemed to indicate that it only takes a few months. My lawyer keeps talking about 6 months, but always does this to cover their butt.
I got my I-140 approved and sent to NVC 10/02/01. Lawyer still has not received packet 3. Will let you know what delays turn out to be.
What\'s your situation?

hi

I am in the same boat. I am the only one on this site doing CP in the caribbean and i have no one to relate to. The cptracker has nothing for caribbean. I am all alone. The guys for Mumbai and delhi are lucky they have people to walk them through

Any news

I am doing my CP in PAris...I 140 approved Dec 14, 2001...All the documentation has been forwarded to the consulate...When do you think the appointment will be made? What is the processing time?

Thanks!!!

Michel