Fpgee

Pls help

Hi,
My friend got approval to write fpgec in dec 2004, but he is in india ,if any one knows on what visa he has to come here and what are the documents he needs to submit in the consulate pls post , it would be a great help.

Thanx.

how long does it take?

hi everybody..
i asked the customer service if i want my FPGEE exam in june 04 when should i register and they told me to register in november..
you think it's gonna take more than 6 weeks?
is four months enough for studying to the FPGEE?
notice:i'm a pharmacist who graduated two years ago and don't remember alot of what i've learned in the university..will i counter difficulties because of that?
please reply my massege and let me know what do u think..
thanks in advance..
maram..

Hi All,
My wife passed FPGEE conducted in June 2004. She prepared with following material. Shargil, Remington. I talked to lot of people at exam center also.

Prepare with Shargil first. Be perfect in it. Then look into remington. The format of exam is basic pharmacy with little bit tricks. Out of 300 questions you can see only around 100 questions atleast you can try. Remaining just think and put. So prepare well with Shargil.

thanks
Raj

Hi all,
I want to take the FPGEE test in Dec 2004. Is it really true that it takes that long to register? I am from Germany and I have not send my application in yet,but will do next week. Do you think that is too late?
Thanks for your help
Hanna

FPGEE Qualification

Hi all,

I am a Phamracy Graduate(four-year curriculum) from India(Maharashtra) and graduated in June 2001. I would like to know if I can apply for the FPGEE Exam as the website says that each candidate must have been at least a five-year curriculum at the time of graduation.

I heard from my friends that if you have graduated before december 2002 then you can still apply with a four year curriculam.Is it true? I have done MBA after my Pharmacy gradaution. Will this help anyway?

I would be moving to U.S.A.in Dec 2004 on H4 Visa.Can anyone please guide me???Am also waiting for reply from customer service.Have not yet got it.

Thanking in advance,

Madhuri Shelke

Help

Hi
I am a Pharmacist from Chile, South America, and I sent my application for the FPGEE in june 2003, till now i didnt get any answer from the board. Do you Know what can I do ? HOw long did it take to your wife to get the ATT letter?
I am Thinking that maybe my translations are wrong, but i do not understand why they dont have sent me the translations to fix them. I am really worried because I see that for others didnt take so long.
Do you have an advice?
Thanks
Maria Ines

Rajpal said:
Hi All,
My wife passed FPGEE conducted in June 2004. She prepared with following material. Shargil, Remington. I talked to lot of people at exam center also.

Prepare with Shargil first. Be perfect in it. Then look into remington. The format of exam is basic pharmacy with little bit tricks. Out of 300 questions you can see only around 100 questions atleast you can try. Remaining just think and put. So prepare well with Shargil.

thanks
Raj

how to apply for FPGEE

Hi Dolly..
Sorry to bothered u.
I read information about FPGEE on NABP.NET and want to apply for exam.I am trying to download the application form from nabp.org. But it seems this site is restricted to members and employs only. Can u pleas tell me from where i can get application form?

Thanks.

Plz can you guide about the upcoming date for fpgee exam

Hi Dolly

You are preparing for fpgee, plz let me know when next date of fpgee exam is coming and from which web site I can get whole information about it.

Thanks.

A Request

Hi every one

I am a pharmacist with a Bachelor Degree.Would you please advise me about which books are the best to read for FGPEE? i am reading the Comprehensive Pharmacy Review ,is it any good for me? please help !

Thanks

Hi

Would appreciate if anyone from the group send the FPGEE exam material(soft copies) and Tips & Tricks. I am going to take this exam in June 2009. As I dont have proper time to prepare this exam for this December 2008. I just now initiated the process for bringing the application from NABP.

Thanks

i also need fpgee material

Hi

Would appreciate if anyone from the group send the FPGEE exam material(soft copies) and Tips & Tricks. I am going to take this exam in June 2009. As I dont have proper time to prepare this exam for this December 2008. I just now initiated the process for bringing the application from NABP.

Thanks

hello,
I also want fpgee material.
i f u got please give me

i also need fpgee material

Hi

Thanks

hello,
I also want fpgee material.
i f u got please give me

A set of 5 books named SyNAPSE is available which covers all the topics of FPGEE Blueprint.
SyNAPSE 1: This book covers all topics of Area 1 Basic Biomedical Science.
SyNAPSE 2: This book covers all topics of Area 2 Pharmaceutical Science
SyNAPSE 3: This book covers all topics of Area 3 Social, Behavioral, Administrative Pharmacy Science and Area 4 Clinical Science
SyNAPSE 4: This book covers Questions and Answers of all areas
SyNAPSE 5: This book covers Pharmaceutical Calculations

All the matter is presented in concise and tabulated format to facilitate easy learning and recall.

Visit the website pharmasynapse.com for details

Hi,
This is kamal kaur 2008 graduated in 4 years Bachelors in pharmacy from INDIA as major in pharmaceutical sciences as i have evaluated my degree from ECE AND WES. I am in U.S rite now.
I want to apply for fpgee, Can anybody help me what are the requirements for applying for fpgee as i have heard that if you have 5 years degree than only you can apply for fpgee exam.
I would appreciate if someone will clear my confusion here.
Thanks

I want to apply for fpgee, Can anybody help me what are the requirements for applying for fpgee as i have heard that if you have 5 years degree than only you can apply for fpgee exam. I would appreciate if someone will clear my confusion here.

If you want to know more of FPGEE reqts I guess its better if you google this - urch forum and look for the group pharmacy or fpgee. everything about fpgee is talked about in this forum

Hey
I am a student from india who just completed bachelors of pharmacy in april, 2014. I wanted to apply for the fpgec certification programme and just then found that a five yr degree programme need to be shown for applying.

I was wondering if i can show the five yr degree programme in the following way:
2 yrs of intermmediate education ( 11th and 12 th standards) in biology, physics and chemistry
4 yrs of bachelors degree in pharmacy.

During the 2 yr intermmediate, i was also preparing for the entrance exam that was needed to take admission into the bachelors programme (i.e., EAMCET). So, i assume they might consider counting this as a preparatory course that i completed for taking admission into bachelors.

I wanted to know if i can try applying this way.

Thank you.