FPGEE Preparation

venu23

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am on H-4 visa and recently came to US. I want to apply for FPGEE exam. I have some questions

1)How much time does it usually take after FPGEE application to get exam date?
2) How to much time would it take to prepare for FPGEE (I did my B.Pharm in Hyderabad, India)?
3) Any suggested preparation material?

Thanks,
Shailu

hi

hi Shailu ,

i am thinking of taking the exam too . I know about one book which is good "COMPREHENSIVE PHARMACY REVIEW "- by
Leon Shargel.

did u apply to fpgee yet . do let me know

If you are thorough with Leon Shargel,You will not have a problem passing FPGEE. I did the same and passed. I prepared for 3months. Did you take TSE and TOEFL? Take them as soon as possible if u havent taken them yet. Best of luck.

Utkala

hi

hi utkala ,
i did not give tofel and tse yet . i just decided to write my fpgee so right now i am in inital stage like getting my registerd pharmacist certificate form india , so could please guide me like how to study and like how many hours to study and so..
i would be very thankful for that.

Hi mereddy

I found your address on a search in the web.
I am a student of pharmacology at university of Tehran / Iran, am in my fourth year of studies now.
Actually I have already heard about the FPGEE and was thinking of preparing for it and wonder if you could let me know of anything I can do about it cause I don't know anything yet !
Here is my Email address in case you would be kind enought to answer :
" rose_in_snows@yahoo.com "
Thank you so much.
Aso

FPGEE and later

Hey guys,

I agree with other posts here. Leon Shargel's comp. pharmacy review is the best way to study for FPGEE. Take TSE though. You may have tough time getting appointment. I would strongly suggest booking the date.

Getting internship on H1-B visa hasn't remained as easy as it was a couple of years ago because of increased requirements by some boards (esp. FL). I would suggest getting your undergrad hours in place if you want to practice in FL.

Take care and good luck

Some good study guides for the exam

hi Asoo, here you can find some good tips for the FPGEE exam:

http://www.pharmsuccess.com/examtips.html#fpgee

For the Canadian exams go to this site:

www.PEBCForum.com

good luck :D
mr.j

asoo62 said:
I found your address on a search in the web.
I am a student of pharmacology at university of Tehran / Iran, am in my fourth year of studies now.
Actually I have already heard about the FPGEE and was thinking of preparing for it and wonder if you could let me know of anything I can do about it cause I don't know anything yet !
Here is my Email address in case you would be kind enought to answer :
" rose_in_snows@yahoo.com "
Thank you so much.
Aso

Last edited by a moderator: