fpgec exam material

Rajpal

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I am taking exam in June 2004. I am using LEON SHARGEL book for FPGEE exam preparation. Is it sufficient.

Is Morris Code is useful for FPGEE. If yes let me know if any one have.

thanks
Raj

MorrisCody

I have MorrisCody material and I passed the exam on Dec 2003. Let me know if interested.

Help needed

Hi Friends,
What about if somebody has B.Pharama from India and three years of experience.Can the person write online exam from India or has to be here in U.S. and what books to be read.

Thanks in advance

Which online exam

I couldn't understand what do you mean by online examination.
IS it FPGEE or NAPLEX/MPJE.

For FPGEE there is no online exam at this time.

Hi Rajpal,
Thanks for reply
I mean to say the person who is in India can write exam over there or has to be here in U.S. to become united states certified pharmasist.And what books would you prefer for prepration.what is NAPLEX/MPJE.Please explain.
Thanks in advance.

hi, u can't write fpgee exam from india,once u get eligibility to write the exam u need to come here.preperation material includes pharmacy review by leon shargel ,morriscody&others. fpgee is an equivalencyexam,naplex is actual licencing exam..

Last edited by a moderator:
hi DAMPI

if u did not sell the books yet..i'm interested to buy them..
plz let me know if it's still actual..
thanks..

Important Mterial for FPGEE for Sale

Hi All,
I have recently and sucessfully cleared my FPGEE Exam with a very good score. I did all my preperation from Morris Cody booklets along with a few Manan Shroff practice test CD's. MCP is good because it gives you an excellent picture of Pharmacy practices in United States and this orients you more towards the questions asked in the exam. I had purchased the 19 booklets (latest and currently revised )in 2004. I am selling all 19 booklets with a practice exam book also of Morris cody(worth $135) and 5 Manan Shroff CD's(worth $100) in just $600+shipping. The condition is Brand new and I can assure you that it will tremendously help you in the preperation.
Any one Interested please mail me at shi_pharma@yahoo.com.
Good Luck and Best Wishes

Need FPGEE study material

Hi everyone,
I am preparing for FPGEE .If anyone in US or India has morris cody, leon shargel , mannon shroff cds, I would like to buy those study material.

hello friends,
i really need to know what materials cover the exam sufficiently.I have the comprehensive pharmacy book by shargel,but some people say moris and cody is good.Which one?or should i be consulting both?Someone who has passed,plz let me know.

Hi,
You got a good one. Shargel's very helpful besides you'd study from Manan Shroff Q/A book or CDs and if you are not good at calculations , you'd better study from Calculations by Manan Shroff also. Morris Cody materials are very useful. Btw,if you are interested in these material, I can sell to you. Contact me at sr_chr@yahoo.com
Sara

I am prepaaring for evauating exam

Hello
am preparing for the evaluating exam (same as fpgee for US) for canadian Pharmacy.I am preparing from shargel.I am not sure do I need to study
Morris cody and 5 Manan Shroff CD's .If yes do you still have this material.what is the cost and where are you in us.Your address and contact no.
My email:sapandeepbakshi@hotmail.com

thanks

dates for fpgee exam

can anybody tell me that if there are particular dates in a year for fpgee exam.If yes how many times in a year fpgee exam is held.