Fp2

ps21

Registered Users (C)
We got our FP2 done last week. How to find out if the results were sent to USCIS and if they were fine.

Any input -- much appreciated.

ND: 18th Apr 2003

Call 304-625-5590 and ask them the status of your FP result? Keep your A# and other info handy before making the call. Good luck.

Thanks.

What to expectafter 2nd FP?

ND: 18th Apr 2003

Last edited by a moderator:
Ps21-

If everything else looks good on your file (no RFEs I mean) you could expect an approval in a couple of weeks at the most !!! :)

cbarus :

When did you get your 2nd FP and when did you get RFE? Difference of how many weeks?

Thanks.

Question

I have also the same question to all already approved people. We have done our FP2 yesterday. My case is Feb 13th 2003 EB3 case. PD Jan 21 2002. Is there any tracking for FP2, RFE and approval?

Thanks

Dave

I am also curious to understand the estimated approval time after finger print. Two weeks with no RFE sound too good to be true. Hope you are right. Me and my wife are going tomorrow to do our FP2 and we have had no RFE yet.

485 - Feb 13, 2003
EB3
AP2

I did FP2 in June 2004. To this day, no RFE. No LUD change since June 2004, a few days after they received Fingerprint result. They just say, fingerprint result received, resume processing. So yes, a couple weeks is optimistic. Most people get it in few months, I'm still waiting after half a year.

sjariffu said:
I did FP2 in June 2004. To this day, no RFE. No LUD change since June 2004, a few days after they received Fingerprint result. They just say, fingerprint result received, resume processing. So yes, a couple weeks is optimistic. Most people get it in few months, I'm still waiting after half a year.

your case sounds extra-ordinary. what is your RD/ND for I-485

My RD is 8/22/02 and my ND is 8/27/02. I feel it's taking extraordinarily long, although my attorney sure don't. And you can guess how I feel about him.

Some here have told me to contact my congressman. How do I go about doing that? Will he/she be aware of what I'll be telling him, I485, etc. In addition my I765 is also stalling in NSC. Receipt in June 04, till now still no decision. Had to get interim EADs from district office. This past Monday(3/1/05), the officer in the district office(San Antonio) told me the interim EAD they gave me will be the last from their office. Anyone knows of limits to interims? Please advice. They told me to apply for new I765, resubmit with new fee, etc. Will this help? 2 cases at once?