Fp2

yygov

Registered Users (C)
I did the 2nd FP on Aug. 17, the LUD never changed....

Still the old 1 FP message.

Anyone eles has the same experience? :(

dkmar said:
Same here, did FP2 on June 29th, no change.

My friend did FP2 in July, the LUD changed after about a month (in August), and their case got approved in Sept.

Hi yygov,
some people on this board got approvals without any change in LUD after 2nd FP. So I'm crossing my fingers and waiting (somewhat impatiently I might add)...

what is your RD and ND btw?

415days said:
Hi yygov,
some people on this board got approvals without any change in LUD after 2nd FP. So I'm crossing my fingers and waiting (somewhat impatiently I might add)...

what is your RD and ND btw?

30 days after u, Sir.

yygov,
Did you hear anything about your wife LUD message of "process completed" at all? Did you get any approval or anything in the mail? I remember seeing your post a while ago. Since, my wife get the same message.

Thanks,
Roj86

Roj86 said:
yygov,
Did you hear anything about your wife LUD message of "process completed" at all? Did you get any approval or anything in the mail? I remember seeing your post a while ago. Since, my wife get the same message.

Thanks,
Roj86

Still the same strange message. I never expected anything in mail for her case. She called the 1-800 number, and they asked her to call back in 30 days if nothing arrive by that time..

yygov said:
Still the same strange message. I never expected anything in mail for her case. She called the 1-800 number, and they asked her to call back in 30 days if nothing arrive by that time..

Same here. I called got the same reply. I am tried not to expect anything either. But could not help leaving some little hope, you know. Good luck to you and your wife.

Roj86

Roj86 said:
Same here. I called got the same reply. I am tried not to expect anything either. But could not help leaving some little hope, you know. Good luck to you and your wife.

Roj86

Good luck to you too. Hope your case will be approved as soon as you finish your FP2.