FP2, RFE, then nothing, what is fxxx going on with CSC?

fighting

Registered Users (C)
WAC02-240, FP2 in June, RFE (W2, paystub,) received and responsed
in August, then nothing happen.

Anyone know at what stage CSC conduct name check? After Fp2, or
after RFE? Could my case stuck in the name check even though
my FP2 was cleared in June?

How many of you are on the same boat?

------------------------------------------------------------
I am running out of patience with the whole GC process, which
is well over 4 years now. Have been with the same employer (a public
company with > 100 employee) from the beginning. Don'tt know it
is a curse, simeply bad luck, or something else. CSC has been issued
RFE (all employment related) on both I-140, I-485, and AP/EAD
applications. Yes, RFE on my first AP/EAD also!!!

Consider mine's a simple clean EB1-OR case. No any law violation. Not even
traffic ticket. Very soild qualificationm (US PH.D., patents, publicatioin, journal reviewer) for EB-1 OR. Decent salary (>100K). Not from any sensitive country either. Is CSC out of their mind? What they are
hunting for???

Blame the lawyer. Hey, all my colleagures's case were handled by the
same company attorney. So far, I am the only one receiving RFE.
THe only different thing I can think of is that all my colleagures are
WHITE, albeit from eastern part of Europe. I am Asian. I know this
is a serious charge in this country? But what else can I explain my
GC jerney. Back in 2002, it took CSC additional 6 months, in additional to
1.5 year of I140 back log) after RFE on I140. They asked for a company with
over 100 employee to prove its ability to pay. This time, after more than 2 years of 485 waiting, they will like to know whether or not i am still in empolyment. How how much longer they are going to sleeping on my RFE?

"they (CSC) have not place even at hell, let along heaven", One frustrating
GC waiter once post on this forum. This is the best summary of my current
feeling.

No Change after RFE

Status shows RFE received on Aug 17. Talked to IIO, He said it takes one to two months to process the RFE.

-SquareOne

Hello Fighting,

I am with you as i am also one of those fighting for the 485 approval.
EB2 - NOV 2002 ND.

RFE : Mar 17 2002
2ND fp : July 1 st.

Latest reply case is under going security check/s , please allow sufficient time for processing.

I am not sure how the security check is conducted , who is doing that.
If the FBI is doing , they have several million cases backlog now and i heard that immigration cases are being given last priority.

I think we should start fighting for our cause.

The whole JIT is bogus (They have achived the 1 year backlong atleast on the paper), so that the ins chief wont be screwed in the congress hearing.

They have just randmoly approved some cases from apr 2002 to 2004 and thousands of 485's are put under security review.

Listen to this funny story.My friend was also in the same boat , but he married a citizen few months back and got his GC in 3 months ( no questoins asked).

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST CORRUPT AND AGE OLD AGENCY IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

until we fight there wont be any justice and we will again wait for anothe 2 years.

Fighting -

You should not complain, you are in much better boat than many others who didn't get FP2 yet.

2nd FP means nothing. My 2nd FP expired and I'm waiting for 3rd FP. Maybe after 10th FP expired, still waiting for 11th :mad:

sshen,

how could your FP2 expire? You applied in March 2002, and even if you did FP1 in 03/02, it expired in 06/03. At that time nobody was getting FP2, people who applied long before you and whos FP expired long before yours started getting FP2 in January 2004. These FP will expire in April 2005. Since your waiting time is only 30 or 31 months, your FP could expire twice only if you did FP2 right after your FP1 expired. Or if you did FP2 before FP1 expired it is not real FP2, it means that something was wrong with your FP1.

Nothing wrong with my 1 fingerprint. but I got 2nd fingerprint notice on early May 2003 and I did it May 2003. After 2nd fingerprint, I did not see "resume processing" on my case. I only saw "fingerprint received and pending for review". My problem is that I got 2nd fingerprint too early :(

sshen,

if you applied in march 2002, your FP1 couldn't expire before may 31, 2003, unless you did FP1 before you applied for I485. :confused:

My 1st fingerprint was done in May 2002 (My wife did the 1st fingerprint at the same time). I don't know why the INS sent me the 2nd fingerprint notice in May 2003. When I received, I just did it. My wfie got 2nd fingerprint notice in June 2004 and did it in July 2004.

sshen,

then your case is different. There are 2 common reasons why CIS wants your FP2 before FP1 expires. One is that FP1 were low quality and FBI rejected it. In this case it would be most likely very soon after FP1. Second reason is that your FP matched with some known criminal. Probability of this is low but not zero and I know that it happened to several people. In this case, FBI report could lay in your file until someone opened it and, as probably standard procedure says for such case, ordered new FP.

For my 2nd fingerprint. I called FBI two month agao. They told they reviewed it and sent back the clean result to INS right after they got it (May 2003). The INS sent me a letter to ask me shutup for 6 months last month after I called them.

they probably didn't mention that you shouldn't contact your congressmen and senator. My congressmen told me to shut up. He said "It is your fault that CIS can't process all cases. Too many like you want to live in the US'

Have u tried sending a fax inquiry

In my case each time I faxed an inquiry I got either my I-140 approved, my notice for 2 nd FP and the last time I did that I got my GC approval. So please use fax as often as it makes sense.

Rambo
"Not a lawyer only a free bird"

Approved after RFE

My wife's case approved after RFE. RFE was for Medical and Birth Certficates

RFE received : 17-09-2004
Approved : 08-10-2004

SqareOne
WAC-03-056***

Im RD Jan 02 still stuck

My 2nd fp reached uscis in aug.still no approval.
lawyers have reached 2nd level of inquiry but no reply.
Im really frustrated as Im wac02080 RD jan 2002.

Still no luck. level-one fax inquiry getting no response either.

Will start level-2 inquiry after another week, and seek local congressman's help as well.

Now 04 I40/485 concurrent filers are getting approval. Frustration is growing
as days go by.

---------------------
RD: WAC02-240
FP2: June 04
REF (Eval): August 04