FP2 results/update

manusai

Registered Users (C)
RD April 03, Completed my FP2 on 11/16/04, (Scheduled for 12/08, early FP2). Online status not changed since day one. How many days it takes to get the update after FP2? any of your status changed after FP2? after how many days? Thanks...

Online status changed within 4 days for me.
Self: 2nd FP ( 11/18/04 ) , LUD - (11/22/04 )
But the details with the status says "recevied FP results on July 2003....blah"
Very confusing:-(

I did my 2nd FP on 11/10/2004, status has not changed. It has been the same since day 1, 570 to 600 days blah blah blah....

hmm

Sorry for being naive here, but I have read people sending inquires to FBI about name check. How is that related to FP and are we supposed to do it if the online case status does not change to "FP results received" after doing FP2? Can anyone throw some light on this?

I think that it's a little early to submit such request. Give it a little more time and see how it works. LUD might change, and then again it might not, and you will find a nice surprise in your mail box (i wish...I wish.....). :)
Good luck !!!

FP2 done on 11/13/04, before scheduled time. No update on online message, same as day 1, Although LUD last changed on 11/4/04.

LUD link with FP2 scheduled date

My hypothesis is that if you do early FP2, your LUD and/or status does not change until your FP2 scheduled date. Am I correct or does anyone have contradictory evidence?

sk2002sk said:
My hypothesis is that if you do early FP2, your LUD and/or status does not change until your FP2 scheduled date. Am I correct or does anyone have contradictory evidence?

If you do FP2 on scheduled date, then LUD can't change on same day since you just submitted your FP for clearance.

However, if you have any example to support your point, please post the details.
Again, nothing at Nebraska goes by SOP.

sk2002sk said:

I did my FP2 earlier than scheduled date(approx 1.5 months early). It reflected @ site in a week. I did it on 9/9/04 and it reflected on 9/15/04. Normally it takes a week for the site to reflect the FP2 changes.

Thanks

Katmai,

Thanks for the info - so my idea is obviously not valid. I did my FP2 this week, lets see when my LUD or status updates.

SK...

I did my FP2 on September 8 as scheduled time, the online status changed on second day, my wife took her FP2 on November 5 on scheduled time, the online status didn't change at all, we called customer service center yesterday, the representative told us that online status was not alway updated, if we wanted it to be updated, then we had to write a request letter to service center.

Her explanation doesn't make any sense to me, it's bushit!!!

Sorry, I just want to share thoes information with your guys.

I did my FP 2 weeks back and the status has not been updated yet. So i guess nothing is certain except the uncertainity.

LUD updated after 7 days of given FP1 given.

Hey.,

I given FP1 on 11/09/04 in one month advance.
LUD update on 11/16/04.

Thanks.,
usinsuser99

Does this depend on the center/State

Thanks for all the replies...I am not the only one without status update..they are really not consistent..does this depend on the center or state where you did your FP2 ? I did mine at Detroit.. anybody from detroit with status update? for all of you with status update are you from the same state? Thanks again..

Just called FBI

All,

just called FBI and talked to a customer care representative. She told me that they got my FP2 on 11/18/2004 and on the same day (night time) they sent it back to USCIS. My status has not changed since then, and I am going to give it some more time. For those of you who want to do it, and need the phone number, you can dial: (304) 625-5590, pick options 2, then 3, and if you want to talk to a person, then click option 1 (yes, there are 3 clicks, and this is the order). Good luck all!!!

gvaknin,

Thanks for your information, I called FBI a moment ago, talked with a lady, she told me that my wife and my finger print results were sent back to USCIS at the same day which we took it. But the online status of my wife's hasn't changed since day1.

Do you or somebody in this forum know this is name checking? or name checking is different from fingerprint? I got confused.

Appreciated your input.

Peter

peterwang60 said:
gvaknin,

Thanks for your information, I called FBI a moment ago, talked with a lady, she told me that my wife and my finger print results were sent back to USCIS at the same day which we took it. But the online status of my wife's hasn't changed since day1.

Do you or somebody in this forum know this is name checking? or name checking is different from fingerprint? I got confused.

Appreciated your input.

Peter

Name check is different.