FP2 - How come?

drO

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,

I'm the primary I485 applicant, petition filed in Dec.02. My dependent just recieved second FP notice, but I didn't (we both filed 485s and then did FP1 on the same day). Does it mean mine FP is lost in the mail?? What do I do now? I tryed but failed misarably to get anything useful from BCIS on that matter :((
Similar situation, anyone?

You may have to wait for few days. In our case, I (primary app) got my 2nd FP notice first. My wife got it after 10-11 days.
We also had our 1st FP on same date.

-sk

Vice Versa

I just received my FP2 but did not receive my Wife's. I am the primary.

Do you know after you receive FP2 how many day it takes to get approval?
Also, are there still chance of getting a RFE?

I wouldn't worry at all if it was other way around :(
But as I'm the primary applicant, they could n't have started with the dependent, right?
So I think it's been sent to me (BTW the "last touched" date for my case online changed two weeks ago) but lost in the damn mail :(

drO

drO,

If you are suspecting a miss in mail, your lawyer will also get a copy (Assuming you have a lawyer). You can get it from him.

-sk

ibcd92,

There is no concrete way to predict the approval/RFE based on 2nd FP. It is just a requirement for your case to be "adjudication ready". Now, depending on your case, you may get an RFE or a direct approval.

-sk

Thanks for support, guys. Unfortunately I don't have a lawyer.... Any other suggestions?

I feel sick I'm so helpless...

FP Notice after 485 approve and passport stamped

Weird. Both my and my wife I485 approved in the middle of May/2004. We have our passport stamped in early June. But each of us received 2 FP notices after that....; When I call 1-800-375-5283 after got the first "post" FP, the lady on the other side of the phone asked me to read the FP notice to her, when I read the middle part of the FP notice that says "PLEASE DISREGARD THIS NOTICE IF YOUR APPLICATION HAS ALREADY BEEN GRANTED", she stopped me said that is the answer to my question.
After I we received we received the 2nd "post" FP. I also found my case online status changed from "This case has been approved...." to "On xxx day we send a FP notice to you ...." while my wife and my daughter's case status are still "This case has been approved...."
I call 1-800-375-5283 again, a different lady pick up the phone, after talking to her supervise, she told me to make dicision my self either go FP or not...

Anybody fall into the same situation?

RD 04/02/2002
FP 04/18/2003
AD 05/14/2004

SRC-xxxx

Regards

Lime

Did you get yours

dro,

Did you get your FP2 notice? I think I am in a similar situation, I am the primary applicant, Wife received FP2 notice but not me. Wifes case updated twice in last week, mine still not updated,shows the same status from day one..

Hi Manusai,

Yes, I received the notice two days later. As for the case status, the messages for both mine and dependent cases stays the same from the day on too, only access date changed on mine two times.

drO

Primary received FP2 notice middle of may, dependent hasn't receive it yet. Is there anything I can do about it.