FP2 done more than 10 days, NO LUD changes

weitl

Registered Users (C)
RD 8/02
FP2 8/3/04 did early 7/23
Check FBI and FBI has completed by 7/23
No LUD changes still the old FP1 information.

Please share your experience and knowledge.

Thanks.

I have completed my fingerprint about 6 months ago, there has been no change in LUD since they mailed me a notice of fingerprinting.

Don't know what to do...

I did my FP on July 7th,04. My LUD has not changed at all. It is still stating the status of the first FP. Don't know what the heck is going on.

RD - Nov. 02
FP1 - Jan. 03
FP2 - July 7, 04

Add me to this growing list.

FP2 completed on 7/17/04
No change in LUD so far (still showing old FP1 message)
I checked with FBI, our FPs were processed by them on 7/18/04 and sent back to CIS

My RD is 12/4/02 and me and my wife gave 2nd FP on 7/24 and 7/20 respectively. But our LUD's are not been updated yet. Also i want to ask you guys what number to call FBI about the 2nd FP results etc. I saw some people posting about that? What about FBI name check etc?

My LUD got updated on 7/21/04 and 7/22/04 before my 2nd FP is done and after my wife's 2nd FP is done.

weitl said:
RD 8/02
FP2 8/3/04 did early 7/23
Check FBI and FBI has completed by 7/23
No LUD changes still the old FP1 information.

Please share your experience and knowledge.

Thanks.
Hi weitl,

What is name check?? :confused: why do have to call FBI for this??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FBI fingerprint clearance:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Call the number 304 625 5590 , and press option 3. The staff there will pick up
the phone call. Tell her/him your Alien # and ask for the fingerprint
result. Hope you get it.

Good luck to you!

Guys,
I just called the number that you have provided and talked to a nice lady. She said that my fingerprints were processed the same day and sent back to USCIS.

Thanks,
Infg20

I-485 Details
RD 09/11/2002
ND 09/22/2002
I-140 concurrent - approved 08/07/2003
3rd EAD approved 07/30/2004
3rd Advance Parole approved 07/30/2004

2FP 07/02/2004

AD ??

I called this number too, and got the same reply. They said they cannot tell me the results, INS will do that. But she said the checks were processed on the same day.
So, looks like this is a good number!!!! Keep it handy.

Goober.
I-485 RD: 10/11/04

goober71 said:
I called this number too, and got the same reply. They said they cannot tell me the results, INS will do that. But she said the checks were processed on the same day.
So, looks like this is a good number!!!! Keep it handy.

Goober.
I-485 RD: 10/11/04

And btw, Why did u have to call that number??

There is a name check process that the FBI performs. They then send the results back to the BCIS. This number helps you confirm that that process has been completed.

Goober

When to call this number?

We had our FP2 on August 3, 2004.

I called this number today and the lady told me they have not received any recent FP results for given A#. She gave me status of first FP. Is it normal? I thought it goes to FBI on same day...

Should I wait for a week to call this number ?

Any idea???