FP1 expired, when to expect FP2

SHAMAL

Registered Users (C)
My spouse and I did our first FP on 23 July 2004. On October 24, 2005 this first FP expired under the assumption that they are valid for 15 months. We have not yet received a notice for second set of FPs (full 10 fingers). Is it our responsibility to call USCIS and request them that they should send us a notice for second FP? Or should we wait?

Can someone please post their experience/views?

Thanks. Appreciate the help.

Second FP still not received

My FP1 was done in June 2004, I have NOT received the second FP yet. I have completed biometrics(index finger only) in August 2005.

Well when should I expect second FP. Please reply.

dwl

Same in my case. The question is: is it our responsibility to remind USCIS or we should wait for them??

sorry in my previous psoting i mentioned my 2nd FP date as Oct 2004 it should have been oct 2005. Going for FP next motnh 15. Regarding the question of reminding USCIS: They will send out the notice on thier own. No need to remind them (tired that after my first FP expired in Jul 2004, but they said the notice will come when due)

Received FP 2(Code 1) for Self only?

hi!

i received fp2,Code1 for me only not for my wife?.What should I do to get fp2 for my wife as we got fp1 earlier togather again Biometric also togather.This time I got fp2(Code 1) for self only.

Should I call at ASC to get my wife's FP2

Should I wait for a while & then Contact?

Please advise as my wife has to go India IN NOv-05

Thanks