FP without FP Notice

parth_01945

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
I have my FP1 expired at the end of aug,2004. I sent my RFE to USCIS. I haven't recieved my FP2 notice yet.

Should i go for FP without FP notice? Would they take FP, if I show them EAD card with Alien Number and explain it them the situation?

Please Advise

No harm in trying !

Generally without FP notice, it is difficult to get FP done especially if you are trying for NEWARK, ASC. But I have seen some cases in places where the volume is less they have done their 2nd FP without CIS notices. If you don't mind wasting one day then you can give a shot and hope for the best!

I did 2nd FP without notice. Go to JFK first, explain the situation and ask for handwritten FP notice, and then take it to Support center, which is in Portland street to do FP.

Good luck.

gchope2, whom to meet in JFK building? do i need infopass

gchope2, whom to meet in JFK building? do i need infopass?

its for my wife's 485's FP2. I got FP2 notice, she didn't. would like to try getting her Fp2 done.

also, is infopass appt needed @ jfk building

-rahul

Just one of the officer in Rm 160. You will need a number when you go-in and wait for your turn. I think Infopass will definitely save your time. I did mine end of June, no infopass was availble at that time, so I waited almost 4 hours before my number was called.