FP Wait is Over

No Title

AN u have earlier ND than mine....call IIOs regularly and tell them you havent received FP notice...

No Title

Ciba, I think a lot of people are going to get it soon now.
san gupta also got it if you go through the list messages in my handle.

No Title

helper007,
First congrats on the FP notice. Did san gupta post his FP notice details on this forum ? I could not find it.

-baitha

No Title

Baitha, thanks
please search as sangupta, check the earlier messages withing tthe 20 messages that are posted in this main message...its right there

No Title

Mine is RD 02/16/2001
        ND 03/14/2001
        WAC-01-130-5****

No FP yet. I will keep checking my mail box.

congrats Helper007 for your FP notice.

No Title

Helper007,
Congratulations.....

My RD 02/16/2001 and ND 11/03/2001.

Did any one got who has kind of these dates?

Thanks,
Srak & Family.

No Title

Thanks guys, so many congratulations, feels as if I have got the approval....hope that is not too far for all of us..thanks , your support and good comments keeps me going...

No Title

We received our FP notices yesterday, too. We live in San Diego. It\'s been six months since we filed it.
RD: 01/01
ND: 02/01
Wac: 01-094-

No Title

ywang, i have to say that is totally not a good question.
My suggestion is: educate yourself with http://www.immihelp.com.
Don\'t rely on "gurus" for everything. We can answer your questions but it\'s good for you to get a background knowledge at large. It\'s just like in university, you can ask your professor for answers but before that a smart one has to read the textbook/classnotes.

No Title

sangupta, thanks for sharing your info. i will watch out for my FP notice this week. good luck.

No Title

The notice I have got says I need to take a photo ID (I will take my license and Passport) and the FP notice with me.

That\'s all I think is required.

Thanks

No Title

Helper congrats. Can you pl. tell what it says on the FP notice as to rescheduling? What happens if I am out of country when the notice comes? Does the notice say anything abt what to do when we miss the notice? Pl. suggest.

No Title

WAC 01-126-XXXXX
RD:02/07/01
ND:03/11/01
No FP yet.

Anybody with the same WAC series?