aish

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
 My RD is 12/99 EB3 India, NO FP Yet. Any one on the same boat

Thanks
Aish

No Title

My friend with ND 1/18/00 and RD 12/28/99 got the FP notice a week ago
but I did not get mine with the same ND and RD(12/27/99) one day earlier to his RD. I checked his EAC number(00-077-527xx) and mine is
(00-077-529xx), I do not understand why INS assign the EAC numbers randomly, my EAC number should be smaller compared to his EAC number because my RD is before his RD. I did not mean that my friend should not get before I get it. Do you guys think he got his FP just because the EAC number is smaller than my EAC number even though we have the same ND?. What is going on? we did not see this kind of problem when we were waiting for I140, that time things went in an order. I just want
your thoughts why things are going in an arbitrary manner and also I just want to know how many friends are there with RD/ND in the same range as mine and still waiting or got the FP notices.

No Title

Guys,
       I am waiting too. My ND : 02/2000 VSC EB-3 India. Hang on

No Title

nd 12/17/99 eb2 still no FP. most IIOs will not tell fp sent or not. waiting for looooooong time now...

No Title

Check with your lawyer. FP from VSC only goes to lawyer. I had the same problem. Lawyer didnt inform me for 2 weeks. My ND is 01/24/2000 ..Lawyer received FP somttime in 2nd week of Feb and he informed me last week.