FP Update in AVM - Please Help?

altigger

We did the FP on June 21, 2002 but so far nothing was reflected on the AVM which is repeating the same lines from months ago "Your I485 APPLICATION TO ADJUST TO PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS was received on April 27, 2002. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 390 and 420 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

Does this happen to any of you? Should I be concerned? What's the FBI number to call?

Thanks a lot.
:confused:

I have done my FP 5/30/2002, still AVM is not updated yet. so just keep watching....

FP AVM Update

We did the FP on 06/26/02. AVM is not updated yet...

I hope it gets updated soon.

gcpll

We did FP on 05/30/2002 but that has not been updated on AVM so far.
I checked with FBI and was told that it was sent to NSC on June 1st. My lawyer called NSC and was told that our FP was cleared on June 4th.

Frustration
How did you check with FBI. I would like to check with them about my FP. Is there any number?
thanks

FBI number

Everone,
Here is the FBI # to call: 304 625 5590. Then press 4
Have your LIN # ready. My wife called recently and they were at least able to tell us that The FPs results were sent to the INS. In fact the officer was willing to check for both of us. Some officers will only give out info on the person calling due to privacy issues.
Hope this helps

Thanks Rastamandrum

I called the FBI office and they were awfully kind enough to reply my questions. My FP results are cleared from FBI and sent back to INS on 5-13-2002. (FP date was 05-11-2002).

The same case with my wife too.

Note that the FBI office needs your A# number. Since i do not know my A# the lady answered my call was kind enough to trace my record using my last and first name.:)