FP Tracking for NJ , RD : 28th Sep

No.

My friend in PA whose notice days were in November got their FP notice. My case was filed 11/26/01 and got FP notice on 1/25/02 and the FP date is 2/26/02

CVM and Luck1234, Have you both applied in NJ, Coz there are Sep and OCt filers waiting for FP

CVM and Luck1234, Have you both applied in NJ, Coz there are Sep and Oct filers waiting for FP.

Thanks

FP in NJ

I have seen posting of FP in which the RD is Nov 2001 and ND is Dec 2001. Here are my questions:

1) lawyer told me that the FP notice will come after INS will send a letter to the company sponsoring you for GC to know if you\'re still working for the same company. Is this true for those who have received their FP notice?

2) PD=last week of Feb 2001, I485: RD = Nov 8, 2001, ND = Dec 10, 2001. I saw people who have received their FP notices who RD/ND are around mine. I need your idea when I will receive my FP notice.

Thanks a lot.

Looks like INS is processing randomly

My RD is 11/19/01, ND is 12/10/01 and received the finger print notice last week for both my husband and I. I also received my EAD two weeks ago. However, my husband\'s EAD is still pending. (We mailed everything in one envelop)