FP Tracker - NY

RD Oct17, ND Nov30, no FP or EAD yet

infitimes.com says several guys who are Oct filers already received FP notice (even if ND 10/30!).

Please post who completed FP in NY!!!!!!!

So that we can track FP notices

2 More New Yorkers Waiting For FP

Self and wife have applied for AOS. We have received our EAD\'s and are currently awaiting FP notices.
Details
EB2 India.
RD: 10/18/01
ND: 11/29/01
EAD: Approved on/Valid from 12/27/01 and Received on 12/31/01.

Which one is faster for FP, NY or NJ?

Hello,
 I wonder if NYC is faster or slower in terms of FP schedule as compared to NJ, in general. I applied employment-based I-485 to VSC and currently live in NYC.
 Could anyone please let me know? Thanks!

One (out of 2) FP Notice Received

Hi,
   I have received today (01/04/02) a notice to appear for FP at the Queens/Jamaica INS Center on the 29th of this month (01/29/02). My wife has not received her FP notice yet. The AVM for my petition has changed to indicate that an FP notice has been sent (on 12/27/01). The AVM for my wife\'s petition is still "Your case was received on ...". For both our cases
RD: 10/18/01 ( This is also the Priority Date on the FP notice )
ND: 11/29/01
FP: 01/29/02

This seems to indicate that FP appointments are a function of
a) State from which the petition has been filed.
b) Load at the INS center closest to the applicant.

Makes common sense and the empirical evidence: (People in NH with RD\'s in June/01 were still to be fp\'d till recently and people in NY with RD/ND before me are still waiting for their FP notices, presumably as the INS offices close to them serves several counties) seems to bear it out.

Your ND is close to mine... so is your address...

Keep my fingers crossed. Pray to get them soon...