FP status

hemeshd

Registered Users (C)
Me and my spouse did FP in newark(electronic) on March 26th 2003. I have noticed that status for my Spouse changed two times. First indicating "Ins received FP from FBI" and then it is changed to "results of FP review received".

However status for me did not change. It still says "we mailed a notice requesting that you appear for fingerprint recording", even though the difference between the EAC numbers is only 67.

In fact i called FBI and found out that they completed the processing and send back the files for both of us on same day i.e March 26th.

Anyone in the same situation ???

Thanks

how

where and how do you check on FBI status? I got my FP on 28th March and I would like to know how I can follow up. Thanks

same here

Thanks for the number, they told me the same thing that it was done and sent back to the VSC the same day. Mine and my wifes both status says on March 03 we send............apear for fingure print. I have no idea whats up

Never trust the INS status

Personally I would not recommend anybody to trust on the INS status by phone or on the internet. I and my wife both went for FP and our message never changed from the original one. I confirmed with FBI and they mentioned that our FP was sent the next day and INS said they never received my FP report and so they asked me to go for another FP (by then 10 months passed by and I called up the INS and sent a FAX inquiry).

Regards

Paras