FP Status Update

rd001

Registered Users (C)
Can someone tell me how long it takes for the online status to be updated after your second FP?

Thanks in advance.

---------
ND: 06/10/2002
1 FP: August 2002
2 FP: June 2004

rd001 said:
Can someone tell me how long it takes for the online status to be updated after your second FP?

Usually a couple of business days. I did mine 6/10, and the status was updated 6/14. (6/11 was a federal holiday, and the next two days were weekend days).

Thanks. It was the same for me (updated after 3 days). It's been more than a week for my spouse and the status is still not updated. Just Curious.

rd001 said:
Thanks. It was the same for me (updated after 3 days). It's been more than a week for my spouse and the status is still not updated. Just Curious.

My spouse was the same as me - same time and dates. Could be a number of things from the CIS just not bothering to update the case details, to an issue with the quality of the prints (we had this happen once.) Leave it a while then perhaps ask your lawyer to check, or call the NSC.

2nd FP done on 6/5/04 no status updated on my case

I did my 2nd FP on 6/5/04 and untill today the status is not updated. Little bit worried if something is wrong.

Is any one in the same situation. I did FP in San Jose ahead of schedule. Mine was originally in Oakland.

Please advise what to do.

Thanks

WAC02-240-54
RD: 7/24/02