FP sent to different Service Center.

No Title

It is the same with me. It says your application was received on so and so date and it takes like 999 days to process this type of case . Same old message.

I have asked my lawyer to call Nebraska center. I should get some thing by this weekend. I will inform you what happened.

Me, too.

I asked my lawyer/paralegal to first find my FP status at CSC. In case of no FP reception, I will follow you to let her check FP at TSC....Good luck!

Lawyer refusing to call IIO@CSC...:(

Hi Newton,

I got a reply from my lawyer that she didn\'t think she needed to call CSC. She insisted on her claim of the centralized FP computer theory. So, I explained the FP information update on CSC AVM, and requested her to call them again...:( Things are getting tougher.. Have you heard anything from your lawyer?

No Title

Hi austin,

On Saturday i got letter from the FP office( the place i have given my FP- Chicago) to go again on 11/03/2001 and redo the FP because FBI had a problem in reading my Finger Prints. I think my Finger Prints are not clear.
I am thinking of going tomorrow and give the FP and I will ask them to send California. I have little hope because they said that all the FP will go to Nebrasaka.

Today i went to local INS Chicago office to get Interim EAD card for my wife they said that they cannot give me one because it is from California. I am planning to fly to California and get the EAD card.

In your case why don\'t U call California yourself. They will give FP information to the Candidate.

Sorry to hear that

Hi Newton,

Thank you for your reply, and sorry to hear that you have/had to do the FP again. What were you told when you called FBI to check the FP status? Weren\'t you told that FBI checked and sent your FP to INS? What did FBI officer tell you on the FP quality at that time?
Anyway, I hope yours to be done well and to lead you to the approval this time...:)
Well..., I tried to call CSC IIO many times, but I was not lucky enough to go through... I myself should try to do it...:( I am afraid
of the $$$\'s to hang on the phone long enough to reach the IIO.

Have a nice day.