FP scheduled @ 3pm 01/10/02 at INS Newark , Is half hour early good enough

ravigc

Registered Users (C)
Hi I have my FP scheduled at 3pm 01/10/02 at INS Newark, NJ.
Is half hour early good enough? Those who got their FP done at INS Newark, NJ please post your experiences.

Thanks a lot in advance

No Title

vinsah thanks for the info.
by the way, what was your appointment time? do they call you at your appointment time? what is the procedure? please share.
thank you.

Hi! ravigc...need a little help.....

quick question for you.....

when did you get your FP notice...did you get it or your lawyer...also did the AVM change for you..saying..\'FP notice was issued...blah..blah..blah...\'.....

I am trying to track my FP notice...
RD:07/30
ND:09/21
State:NJ

thanks a lot for your help....

485nd0921 here is the answer

I got it in mail today. few weeks ago my attorney had told me that after 9/11 incident, INS has started mailing FP notices to both attorney and applicant. i did not call my attorney to find out if he received it or not.(i don\'t want to worry if he got it or not).
regarding the avm, i checked it on tuesday dec 11 and was not updated.
FP notice date is dec 8th, so in my case the AVM did not get updated. i will check the AVM tonight.
so i think you will get it by the end of next week :)

thanks a lot ravigc......

thanks a ton buddy...hopefully will get it soon.....

do share your experience once you get back from your FP in Newark....

have a nice weekend.....

What IDs do they check

Could anyone please share what IDs do the check at Newark. Is PP necessary. I have my PP sent to St Louis for revalidation. Is drivers license and EAD good for identification.

What info needs to be filled in the form that you fill before entering the INS office for FP?

What documents do you need to carry (birth/marriage cert, degree certs etc)?