FP Results sent to wrong INS Service Centre

Sneha

Registered Users (C)
I have filed my 485 in VSC since my spouse\'s company\'s headquarters are in New York. I got Fp notice with local INS which is Los Angeles. When I called FBI, they said that they sent my FP results to CSC instead of VSC. Will this affect in delay for 485 approval? Anyone in similar boat? Please respond.

Sneha

No Title

I\'m in the same boat. I asked FBI and I was told they had to send the result back to whichever SC that had originated the FP request. This may be normal, but it\'d good to make sure the right SC has indeed received it eventually.

No Title

I\'m in the same boat. My I485 is being processed through the VSC, but my FP was done in Denver. When I checked with the FBI, they said they had sent my results to Nebraska. I asked them why, and they said because that\'s where the FP request \'MUST\' have come from. In actual fact the request came from VSC because that\'s where my I485 is being processed - duh! When I called the VSC, they couldn\'t tell me (surprise, surprise!) if my FP results had come in or not, but they said it didn\'t matter where the FBI sent them as it would all go into the same computer. (If that really is the case, how come they cannot tell you anything when you call other than \'Your case is pending\' ???)
I can only hope that that is the case, and wait the interminable wait. If anyone knows more about this please post. ND 5/20/99, RD 6/15/99