FP results sent to CSC instead of VSC

vivi

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

My I485 was filed in VSC.
I did my FP in california. I checked with FBI today, they said that they had sent it to CSC. I do not understand this. The FP notice was from VSC but FP results were sent to CSC. I also checked with VSC today, they said they havn\'t received the FP results yet. I did my FP in Apr 28, its more than a month. Any one had this kind of problem?
Will CSC forward my FP results to VSC? Any light on this will be helpful to me...

No Title

I *think* CSC sends it to VSC. And it\'s Normal. I think they have done simillar thing to me. FP 2/2001 EB2. PD 10/99 ND 10/00

No Title

All service centers can access you FP results don\'t worry.
Call VSC after few days & they will have it.I did my FP in
california.FBI had sent my results to CSC.so I called VSC
& they also have my FP results.If you want to learn more
about fP then check this out:

http://www.geocities.com/ciba_2/I485/WebCSC.htm

click on the personal Personal Experiences then click
on FBI FP check and Finger Prints Experiences
hope this helps

No Title

CSC doesn\'t specifically send your FP result to VSC, all it does is to update THE database, and I believe VSC has the access of it. I even suspect there is only one database, and the primary key is your A number.

Thus once FBI sends back your FP result to CSC, then CSC updates your record accordingly. After that you call in VSC to ask for the FP status, the IIO in VSC will provide you with the info. This process might take roughly one month.

So hang in there.

Iris

No Title

I gave my FP on Apr 28th, its more than a month now..but still the FP info was not updated in my I485 case at VSC...I talked an IIO 2 days back...she said she didn\'t see any FP info....

Anyone had simillar problem and got the I485 cleared...Thanks.

No Title

As far as know when they assign your case to officer they move your FP
from syst 1 to syst 2.wait for a week or so & then again call IIO
ask about your FP, give her your A#,if sill don\'t have it,then clear things up.
Good luck.

No Title

Hi Guys,

VSC, I485 ND jan 02 2001. FP done at Apr 28 in Oakland, CA. I talked to an IIO, he said that they have not received my FP results even after one month. I talked to the FBI, they are saying that they have sent my FP to CSC on APR 28th itself. But my case is filed in VSC. Again I called FBI, this time they are saying that all INS centers have access to the computer where they sent the FP results. It is very confusing. If VSC has access then they should be able to look my FP, Isn\'t?.

Is there any one of you in this situation and I-485 got approved or atleast VSC is able to see the FP results. How long it takes for them to have it updated in their system after FP done?

Your answers will be very helpful to me.

Thanks.

No Title

There is no problem with the FP. CSC will send the results to VSC.
Usually FBI will send the results to the service centre in which you
finger printed. Check with VSC after 3 weeks and they will tell you
the status.

My Service centre is VSC and I finger printed at Denver. FBI send the
results to NSC and NSC inturn sent them to VSC.

So it is not a problem at all.

Best of luck.

No Title

I did FP 8/2000 (VSC)
transferred to NYC local
received another FP request from Garden City (Long Island office)

2nd FP 5/27/2001
received FP redo notice from NYC local on June 10, 2001

I have to travel to NY from CA to do my third FP next week

My God!