FP result not posted in online status after 3 weeks.

commander

Registered Users (C)
As you can see in my signature, that my FP1 expired Jan 2006, and when case became current on 3/1/2006, there was an LUD on Saturday 3/4, and seems that generated FP appointment letter dated 3/8, with that I did FP on 3/18.
After that LUD changed on 3/31 (Friday) and then on 4/1 (Saturday), but interestingly there is no message change OR any update on my fingerprint result. Usually FP result is posted with in a week, but for me it is almost three week and no FP received message change.
I called VSC, and the lady said, that they have received FP results, but it will take 30 – 60 days to post. I have not heard that FP results taking that long. I would have panicked, except that I am assuming, that some one is working on my case, and holding my FP result.
I am posting it to let people know about this pattern, and if any one has any thought if my assumption is reasonable or there is some thing fishy about my FP not being posted for so long?

In a similar boat

But have submitted FP2 just this week. When I called VSC said it takes a couple of weeks. Could you please let me know the FP code (1, 2 or 3) that was on your FP1 and FP2 ?

Thanks !

commander said:
As you can see in my signature, that my FP1 expired Jan 2006, and when case became current on 3/1/2006, there was an LUD on Saturday 3/4, and seems that generated FP appointment letter dated 3/8, with that I did FP on 3/18.
After that LUD changed on 3/31 (Friday) and then on 4/1 (Saturday), but interestingly there is no message change OR any update on my fingerprint result. Usually FP result is posted with in a week, but for me it is almost three week and no FP received message change.
I called VSC, and the lady said, that they have received FP results, but it will take 30 – 60 days to post. I have not heard that FP results taking that long. I would have panicked, except that I am assuming, that some one is working on my case, and holding my FP result.
I am posting it to let people know about this pattern, and if any one has any thought if my assumption is reasonable or there is some thing fishy about my FP not being posted for so long?

How did you know your name check was cleared

How did you know your name check was cleared ?. Please share the info for my benefit.

eternal_labor,
My code was 1

sunny27,
During December 2004 and Jan 2005 I sent emails to FBI, for which I got reply in some time in July, first telling that my dependents name check was cleared and mine was stuck, and second telling that all name checks are cleared. (Mine must have got cleared some time between these two replies) After that when I called VSC they told me that my security check was still pending and explained to me about their internal security and then I learnt about IBIS. In November 2005, when I again called VSC, they said all the checks are cleared, and then was waiting for Visa.

Same here

FP 1 expired in Feb 2006. Visa became current on 3/1. Got FP notice on 3/18. Did FP 2 on March 30. There was LUD on March 31 and 4/1.

No message change. Waiting to know the reason of LUD updates. :confused: :confused:

eternal_labor said:
But have submitted FP2 just this week. When I called VSC said it takes a couple of weeks. Could you please let me know the FP code (1, 2 or 3) that was on your FP1 and FP2 ?

Thanks !

Name Check

I made an Infopass appt. and went to the local USCIS office. The immigration officer there informed me that my Name Check has been cleared. I have also had my local congressman's office make several enquiries with FBI and USCIS on my Name Check earlier. But I think it was completed in the normal course of time. Not sure if it made any difference.

Hope this helps.

sunny27 said:
How did you know your name check was cleared ?. Please share the info for my benefit.