FP result issue

kash777

Registered Users (C)
dengdeng - FP result issue

I have my 485 pending at Vermont, as my employer is located in that area.
I work and stay in CA . I had my 2nd FP done at BCIS ,CA location near to my place on 07/12/2003 and just checked with FBI if they have cleared my FP results . Lady at FBI told that FP results have been cleared and sent across BCIS office in CA.

My question is when my case is pending at Vermont ,how they sent my FP results to BCIS , in CA location. I did asked this question to the lady ( FBI ) and she replied that ,that is what BCIS told FBI to sent the results to CA office.

I am wondering if there is anything ,which may delay my application further . does any one have idea about this kind of issue ?

any reply will be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
kash777,
Nothing to worry about this. I also did my 2nd FP in San Antonio, TX while my AOS case is filed with VSC. FBI sent the FP to TSC and they say that all the Service Centers are computer connected and it really does not matter where it has been sent because every SC has access to the common Finger print results pool.

skaus2001
EAC: 02 072 52XXX
FP1: 02/13/2002
FP2: 06/14/2003
No RFE yet.
AD ????? (God Knows)

skaus2001

Thanks a lot. Little bit relaxed . Hope and pray there will be no further ref. for both of us.

The same thing happened with my first FP. I got the FP notice from Texas center (I have my 485 with VSC) and when the results were cleared, they were sent to TSC and the web-site was updated afterwards. I hope this clears your doubts. BTW, I am still waiting for my second FP.

Transferred case

Kash777,

Did you receive the fingerprint notice from CSC? If so, your case may be transferred to CSC already.

Roadmover , I received my second FP notice from vermont ESC . and website is not yet updated . I do not know what is happening.

Thanks for your reply.

FP result returned to BCIS and upgated your record in their database.

When your result was returned from FBI, BCIS update in their database, so the info is available everywhere. FBI will have two kinds of checks, as far as I know, fingerprint check and name check, the later one takes longer time.

Some people will be checked by CIA, the formalities is so sophiscated now after 9-11. What we can do is actively to find or to guess the possible problems and visit BCIS as often as possible, otherwise, your case will be idle and sleeping deeply in the bottom of the file stacks - that is my feeling. I can feel the BCIS information system is not easily used for some BCIS staffs, if you are lucky, you will find someone can target the problem sharply and answer your question convincingly, but another half of them won't be able to give your a clear answer, as they are not good at use computers and short of the acknowlegement of basic immigration rules and laws.

Anyway, we have to wait.

EL Maozi

QUOTE=kash777]I have my 485 pending at Vermont, as my employer is located in that area.
I work and stay in CA . I had my 2nd FP done at BCIS ,CA location near to my place on 07/12/2003 and just checked with FBI if they have cleared my FP results . Lady at FBI told that FP results have been cleared and sent across BCIS office in CA.

My question is when my case is pending at Vermont ,how they sent my FP results to BCIS , in CA location. I did asked this question to the lady ( FBI ) and she replied that ,that is what BCIS told FBI to sent the results to CA office.

I am wondering if there is anything ,which may delay my application further . does any one have idea about this kind of issue ?

any reply will be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Did anyone do FP in a different location (and Center) than scheduled- and the results reached the correct center.
My case is in VSC, FP2 was scheduled in TSC but I did in NSC(long story). And I did it ahead of schd - ysdy. :eek:
(I like to keep things complicated :rolleyes: )
Anyone has similar experience- how long does it get results.

Last edited by a moderator: