FP rescheduled but haven\'t received new date

rk mr

Registered Users (C)
I requested rescheduling my FP (orig nov3 2001). I haven\'t
received a new date yet. Can there be a problem?
Are there folks that have rescheduled FP more than once?
Would that be a problem?

Please respond with any related info.

Thanks.

How long reschud. of FP takes ???

First of all how u do reschud of your FP? By thorugh your attorny or by calling INS # and talking with some officer ?
I did it in begin of Jan02 bcas i didn\'t got my FP by INS mistake. I am still waiting ? WHat to do now ? and how long it takes ???? Can somone help me in this ,,,its getting urgent now ???

did u change address ?

hey,

i wanted to postpone my FP till marriage...

i see that u didnt get your FP after your postponement...
did u change your address in meantime in which the mail got lost ?

give in detail your problem.

thanks

No Title

You return the notice you get for FP after ticking
the spot for rescheduling. That is the way to reschedule.
Usually you get a copy of the FP notice and your lawyers
get one too.

So I imagine that even if you moved, your lawyers would know
of the notice.

Has anyone rescheduled more than once?

Thanks.

reschedule

Even i did check the "check box" that says to reschedule the FP for any wednesday afternoon or saturday afternoon.
After that i wanted to know, whether we could postpone it for one more time....so by the month of MAY, i may get married and then later i can apply for my wife too...

please share ur experience or advsise after seeing friends ..

reschedule!

I was told by my attorney that, the reschedule notice, ASC will send directly to the person, they will not cc the attorney.Is that a true statement, even if u reschedule it thru u\'r attorney. mrrk how was u\'r experience. Mine is Philli ASC, any one in same boat.

Anantha: I know one of my friend\'s friend has extended it twice. After a long wait, he got his rescheduled after two attempts. I will try to get more info as which ASC, when and how long it took.

FP rescheduling twice. (Please respond)

I rescheduled my FP for the second time. Does anybody know
of people that have done this? Please respond with details.

How long does it take to get a new notice?
How much time do we get from receiving the notice and the actual FPrinting?

Thank you.

FP rescheduling twice..

Could you please tell me how you re-scheduled it the second time. What was the procedure you followed. I have to do the same thing and I would appreciate it if you could provide some information.

thanks
sxm

No Title

You send back your FP schedule notice, ticking on the reschedule
box. I did this and they have rescheduled me for the secondtime. In
fact it has the option to schedule again.

How long?

The question is how long one can keep on rescheduling? Like the case of Anantha, is it possible to postpone it for say 4 months? Also, can we select a specific date after 4 months? Please help...

No Title

Well at philly, they just gave me a new date. not sure how many
times you can reschedule. I was given about a month\'s notice.

No Title

rk mr,

from ur experience an u tell me how many days u had from the date u received finger Print for the first time can u post that in detail
like ISSUE DATE OF FP, SCHEDULED DATE, RESCHUDLE and all those things ur help would be really appreciated as I have a similar situation like you where I am trying to buy some extra time from INS...Please respond. If not give me ur email add.

Thanks

For Desert Rose and other experts

I am likely to get FP Notice any time soon. But my wife has left for India and she will be there for some time.

1. Can I go ahead and do FP for myself and reschedule for my wife?

This way at least my case will be approved before her. As she does not work.

2. How does this impact in my processing time?
Will they wait until my wife\'s FP is done before approving?

or let me ask some stupid question ( sorry about this)
Can she do FP in Consulate in Mumbai while she is there?

Please help.

RD 7/18/01 no FP yet ??? VSC/NJ

INS hasn\'t send FP notice because of computer problem. Lots of people got effected by this. from last 3 months i requested for sending new notice ??/ But not FP notice till now ??? What to do ?? I called IIO lots of time but they say it can take 4-6 months also????/anyone in same boat ???