FP rescheduled and delayed by 60 days

zoro

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

is there anyone in the WAC02129 series waiting? I haven't even got my second FP. My lawyer did an enquiry and was told the the FP has been issued for me and my wife. A few days later she calls back to say that USCIS has informed her that because of the huge FP backlog all FP appointments in my area (south bay) has been rescheduled and delayed for another 60 days. :-(( Anyone else had the same problem? Is my only option to wait out another 60 days before making an enquiry?

Zorro
WAC021295****

Partial misinterpretation

That must be a misinterpretation. My lawyer got the response from the lawyer in email :

All I-485 cases that are previously considered beyond JIT processing are being re-assessed. The cases that are fingerprint ready will be reviewed. The I-485 cases with expired fingerprints will be re-scheduled. Please allow 60 days for action on these cases. If you have not received any notice regarding an I-485 that is past the CSC processing date, please contact the CSC via email.

I am in the same boat as you. Wrote to Sen Boxer and got a response that her office has launched an inquiry. I called CIS last month and they informed that they are launching an inquiry. Only change after that was LUD - Silence ever since.

WAC 02-138

Hi east2west,

Could you send me some details on how to contact the senator and, if possible, what kind of things to include in the communication to the senator.

thanks!

zoro said:
Hi all,

is there anyone in the WAC02129 series waiting? I haven't even got my second FP. My lawyer did an enquiry and was told the the FP has been issued for me and my wife. A few days later she calls back to say that USCIS has informed her that because of the huge FP backlog all FP appointments in my area (south bay) has been rescheduled and delayed for another 60 days. :-(( Anyone else had the same problem? Is my only option to wait out another 60 days before making an enquiry?

Zorro
WAC021295****

I am not in the above series. You can do early FP as soon as your FP Notice arrives. If you both do FP together, that would be better.