FP ReSchedule

chakriNC

Registered Users (C)
I have received my FL notice today with today\'s appointment date due to mail delay. I called INS office to reschedule my appointment, they said you can not do that on the phone, follow the rules on the Notice Of Action to reschedule it. If I want to re schedule I have to send back NOA to the INS. On NOA it is clearly mentioned that "Re scheduling your appointment will delay your application. If you fail to appear as scheduled OR request re scheduling, your application will be considered as abandoned." Please suggest how I can proceed. Your input would highly appreciable.

No Title

I don\'t know where you stay, but it may be possible for you to try today, most of the centers are open till 4 o\'clock.

You still have time to go for FP if you are in west coast.

You can still go to INS service center today if you live couple of hours away from the closes service center.

chakriNC, what is the Phone number you called to try and reschedule?

chakriNC, what is the Phone number you called to try and reschedule?

No Title

chakriNC, don\'t try to reschedule. It\'s a waste of time. Just use your existing FP notice to do FP. You can try any ASC. ASCs get paid from INS for taking your FP. Some ASCs don\'t care the time and place written on your FP notice.