FP reschedule when family abroad

krishraj

Please Help.

Following is my situation.

Received 1st FP appoitment letter for myself and my spouse from NSC for a specify date and time only. Nothing is specified about reshedule or for walk in.

My wife will be coming back to US after 3 months and it is specified in FP appoitment - if fail to appear 485 app will be abandoned.

Please provide information if any one has gone through similar situation and with any helpful inputs to reshule or walk in the same.

Also within how many days a person can walk in after he missed his fp appoitment date. is it 30, 60 90 .... days.

Some inputs regarding FP reshedule.

my understaning is -- If a person miss FP shedule date then he has to get it done within 90 days as walk in on a specific day generally wednesday OR can apply for reshedule with requested date and time specified by mail.

krishraj ..

how did u resolve your issue .. i am in the same situation as yours .. were you able to reschedule the appt .. did it have any impact on 485 .. please share your experience ..

thanks very much ..

Same case here

Guys,

My case is same...
Here are my details - I am on EB1 (Multinational Mgr) and my case was filed to Vermont , then moved to NSC.

I did my first FP on AUG 17, 2006 and just after 4 months , today i received anothre FP notice ( appointment on 28 DEC)
My wife is in INDIA and don't know - If we can postphone here appointment ? what is the impact ? Any one has any idea?

Also one more question: My first notice was for CODE1 FP and now this second one is CODE2. Anyone know - what is the difference? and whether this means anything as far as GC processing is concerned? ( +ve or _ve )

Name Check & Infopass

Hello:
Could you please let me know how you found out if your name check was completed? Furthermore, you also mentioned in your post something about the infopass. I would appreciate if you could let me know about the infopass.

Thanks.

GR